Lil Bitz, a 15ft john boat modifcation

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I'm just worried because my aluminum was so old it was hard to weld even when sanded clean, I'm thinkin I might run the sander over some spots as well to kinda clean it up a bit ya know?

We will see, I'm also tackling a front deck this weekend so this should be intreasting!

I got some new pictures on the boat, of a front deck I'm makin, for some reason having problems loading them so I'll figure it out eventually...

Lol thank you man, actually it's my phone, it won't send to my e-mail, facebook, or anything I think they internet on it is fucked up. Stupid I phones I'd rather have my old blackberry back!

I tried uploading those photos once again, having issues it won't even send them to my e-mail, facebook, etc. Took it to At&T and they couldn't upload the photos and don't know the problem, so I guess I'm gonna have to go old school and take a disposable camera photo shoot, workin on that tomorrow sorry folks. Also Jackson Pollock himself would be proud of my floor...

This is the 3/4" plywood I'm using for the floor, I primed the floor, then painted it orange obviously, then coated with with blue splattered texture paint.

Attachments

• Floor Photo 1.JPG
    Floor Photo 1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,307
  • Floor Photo2.JPG
    Floor Photo2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,307
  • Floor Photo3.JPG
    Floor Photo3.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,307
  • Floor Photo4.JPG
    Floor Photo4.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,307
Here are the supports for the "trusses" in my boat, eventually I'm gonna add more supports especially in the front, but as it is it easily supports my chunky self and another person.

Attachments

• Floor Support Photo.JPG
    Floor Support Photo.JPG
    900.4 KB · Views: 1,307
  • Floor Support Photo2.JPG
    Floor Support Photo2.JPG
    997.4 KB · Views: 1,307
  • Floor Support Photo3.JPG
    Floor Support Photo3.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,307
Here is a front support for my boat.

Attachments

• Floor Support Photo4.JPG
    Floor Support Photo4.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,307
Here go all the "trusses" which support the plywood, also this is going to have a door in the center, just to have access to my anchor line, eventually my front gas tank, and lastly a couple of batterys for the front of the boat.

Attachments

• Floor Truss Photos.JPG
    Floor Truss Photos.JPG
    878.4 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Floor Truss Photos2.JPG
    Floor Truss Photos2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,286
  • Floor Truss Photos3.JPG
    Floor Truss Photos3.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,286
  • Floor Truss Photos4.JPG
    Floor Truss Photos4.JPG
  • Floor Truss Photos5.JPG
    Floor Truss Photos5.JPG
Haha Russ thank you buddy, I'm nothing if not consistent and loyal to my school. I'm Orange and Blue through and through.

Here is a view of what will hold my spindle later, for now it's just 2 pieces of 2x6" that is all threaded togther, eventually it will have a 3/4" piece of all thread through it with a spindle and around 300 yds of 1/2" rope and around 25 ft of chain and a heavy *** anchor.

Attachments

• Boat Photo1.JPG
    Boat Photo1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,283
Lol go ahead, I'm gonna put a Yeti Cooler up front too for a casting platform...boom...

Hey cole text me your number I got a new phone, same digits though but I have no numbers now.

Plywood, Straps, 2 x 2, and bolts, anyone know what I'm building...

Attachments

• Plywood 2x2 straps and bolts.JPG
    Plywood 2x2 straps and bolts.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Plywood 2x2 straps and bolts 2.JPG
    Plywood 2x2 straps and bolts 2.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Plywood 2x2 straps and bolts 3.JPG
    Plywood 2x2 straps and bolts 3.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 1,202