Look what I got in the mail today!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brmurray

Reaction score
Looky what suprised me in the mail today...

IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

We will see how this thing works in GA. One thing I will say is that it is a beast. Tinboats.com is a awesome site, thanks to Jim for all his work and thanks to all the members who share their knowledge!

Brent

That is a scary lookin' lure!
I would hate to think what a big marsh red would try to do to that thing.

Keep us posted!

If it had gotten there a little earlier, you coulda entered your photos of that thing in the halloween contest - and won. The price is even scarier.

I could not tell what it was from the web posting but after I received it I could tell it was modeled as a Cicada. Here is a link to a pic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tibicen_linnei.jpg

Anyway, this thing is a haus and it will either drive a bass crazy or send them scurring for a hiding place.. Anyone ever fished one, what line did you use and what is the technique? I wish everyone could see this thing in person, it is SCARY! :shock:

brmurray said:
I could not tell what it was from the web posting but after I received it I could tell it was modeled as a Cicada. Here is a link to a pic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tibicen_linnei.jpg

Anyway, this thing is a haus and it will either drive a bass crazy or send them scurring for a hiding place.. Anyone ever fished one, what line did you use and what is the technique? I wish everyone could see this thing in person, it is SCARY! :shock:

I throw it on 12# Pline CXX clear... I don't have that particular lure, but I've got a Daiwa lure that is pretty dang close to it. Don't worry about the size, I've caught 6" bass on that lure, but I've caught some hogs on it too. July & August are when I throw them the majority of the time, and generally I have better luck on them at night than I do in the mornings.

Latest posts