Looking at new sonar

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
Love it. I didn't know you could personalize it like that.

Well in you case you'd have to have the wife or one of the girls do it. All you have to do is edit a file on the SD card fire up the unit with the SD card inserted and then shutdown and take the SD card out and restart it again. Each line can only be 20 characters wide including spaces.

Option #2 I could do it with the netbook sometime.

fender66 said:

Well in you case you'd have to have the wife or one of the girls do it. :lol: :lol:

All you have to do is edit a file on the SD card fire up the unit with the SD card inserted and then shutdown and take the SD card out and restart it again. Each line can only be 20 characters wide including spaces.

Gramps50 said:
fender66 said:

Well in you case you'd have to have the wife or one of the girls do it. :lol: :lol:

All you have to do is edit a file on the SD card fire up the unit with the SD card inserted and then shutdown and take the SD card out and restart it again. Each line can only be 20 characters wide including spaces.

Sounds like it's a PC thing. I'm a Mac guy.

fender66 said:
Gramps50 said:
fender66 said:

Sounds like it's a PC thing. I'm a Mac guy.

Not really I'm a Linux guy, no Winders here =D>

Latest posts