Meet "FLOWE ROGERS" my 2006 Lowe 1436!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scedistofisher

Reaction score
After 4 years of waiting I finally acquired the title of "boat owner"! Now I can't wait to personalize my Edisto river yaught! I've got tons of ideas but not exactly sure if they are all going to work. With that being said I'm looking forward to everyones input. So far ive got the boat (2006 Lowe 1436), the motor (1970 25 hp Johnson), the trailer, and the name (Flowe Rogers).
Here it is:
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG

Hmm? I thought there would be some pictures popping up but I was wrong. Y'all wouldn't know how to post pictures on here with an iPad would you?

when you post scroll down below where the submit button is and click browse to find picks on ur ipad library, click the pic then click open. then click add file.

shawnfish said:
when you post scroll down below where the submit button is and click browse to find picks on ur ipad library, click the pic then click open. then click add file.

Hey Shawn, I tried your suggestion but the only options I saw were preview, submit, save draft, and cancel. Do you have any other suggestions?

I got a lot of work done this week but I still haven't figured out how to post pics and it's driving me nuts. I'm anxious to show all of you and get your positive or negative input on what I've gotten done.

Here it is, click browse, find your file, then hit add the file. once it does its thing you will see the file in the list, click submit.

Attachments

• forum.JPG
    forum.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 479
Hey bugpac mine doesn't look like that. In the area yours says browse mine says File name on the left and then in the small box on the right it says choose file but it will not allow me to select the option.

scedistofisher said:
Hey bugpac mine doesn't look like that. In the area yours says browse mine says File name on the left and then in the small box on the right it says choose file but it will not allow me to select the option.

hmm, I cant post pics from my I phone neither. So I do not know. :?:

Bugpac said:
scedistofisher said:

hmm, I cant post pics from my I phone neither. So I do not know. :?:

I use tapatalk on an iPhone to creep around here.. When writing a post I have a camera icon, a mountain icon, then a twitter icon.. The mountain looking one is your photo library.

scedistofisher said:
After 4 years of waiting I finally acquired the title of "boat owner"! Now I can't wait to personalize my Edisto river yaught! I've got tons of ideas but not exactly sure if they are all going to work. With that being said I'm looking forward to everyones input. So far ive got the boat (2006 Lowe 1436), the motor (1970 25 hp Johnson), the trailer, and the name (Flowe Rogers).
Here it is:
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG

How is "Flowe" pernounced?? I'm curious because all the French guys at work say "Flaow!!". Like Plow, but with an F.

Latest posts