MINE ALL MINE!!! Lowe 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pauldanielm said:
Man this is one wicked thread. =D> \:D/ Love what you did with your boat and definatly going to steal some idea's from you. I was wondering where you fished at in virginia. I live in Chesapeake and we have only gone to BOB's fishing hole but never really caught anything there. :oops: Great place but just not catching anything. Havent really heard of other places to fish :fishing2: at or try and I understand if you dont want to give away your honey hole. Thanks :fishing:

steal away!!! :) as far as my fishing places... i fish mostly va beach cause thats where i live. there is tons of fishing locations in suffolk that might not be to far from you in chesapeake. i have actually been really wanting to try fishing out of bob's fishing hole and with the exception of what you said i have heard great things about fishing out there? i have been fishing in west neck creek out of west neck marina lately as well as some salt water fishing in rudee and lynnhaven inlets.

inlovewithsurfin said:
IDAHOAUGER said:
Very nice work on your 1436! Working on a similar project with my Lowe 1436L, really likw how you did your front deck and storage area too.

thank you! i love my boat... not finished yet but fishable :)

id love to see your build/boat! do you have a build link?
I plan on posting my build link soon, I have started and have some photos ready!

inlovewithsurfin said:
joseph101088 said:
i wish i had place on the peninsula that werent electric only. but crappie bass and pickeral are biting like crazy in the lakes i fish right now.

i wish the crappie, bass and pickeral would bite like crazy in the places i fish! haha...

I love the places i fish. i am planing on getting a 1442 or 48 later this year after i figure out if i get orders. then im planning some big cats up near jamestown. bass are slowing down now that were getting a little colder but went out monday and four perch over 12 inches and five crappie over 10 inches. and a few little bass.

joseph101088 said:
I love the places i fish. i am planing on getting a 1442 or 48 later this year after i figure out if i get orders. then im planning some big cats up near jamestown. bass are slowing down now that were getting a little colder but went out monday and four perch over 12 inches and five crappie over 10 inches. and a few little bass.

some big cats would be awesome! we were just talking about that the other day.... now that its getting cooler its probably time to go back after the cats! :) im hoping for some really good crappie fishing to!

I had a guy on here tell me some good spots just off the james up by the jamestown scotland ferry for 30+ lb cats. so when i get a bigger boat and a motor im heading up there. dont trust my 1232 on the james.and for crappie i have a few spots but i havent fished here to long so i will keep you posted on how they are biting up here.

a little update... got this new Humminbird 561 sonar fish/structure finder off CL for $80!!! :) so i mounted the old Humminbird 200 up front for my passengers to use while fishing and put the new one in the back where i fish! cant wait to take it out and test it this weekend!!!

humminbird1.jpg

humminbird2.jpg

I like the build. I have the same boat in camo. I am going to redo my decks and like a lot of the ideas you have incorporated into the boat!

You do good work, sir.

inlovewithsurfin said:
a little update... got this new Humminbird 561 sonar fish/structure finder off CL for $80!!! :) so i mounted the old Humminbird 200 up front for my passengers to use while fishing and put the new one in the back where i fish! cant wait to take it out and test it this weekend!!!

humminbird1.jpg

humminbird2.jpg

be careful hurricane sandy might get you. if only we could get a hurricane to make up its mind of hit or miss.

Nice boat man, where is that ramp your using it looks familiar but I can't place it.

well after my 6th fishing trip with artificial bait for trout and nothing to show for it... i busted down and went with a friend that swears by live bait... and a few hours later... well you see the result! we were throwing artificial lures all day as well as bobber fishing with minnows and every fish was on the live minnow

I'm not a huge fan of live bait either but keep using what works. Have you tried jerk baits under a akin thunder? That has been working well in other parts for the last month.

Dang son that's a lot of nice trout right there, couple of nice gata's in there....
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Attachments

• boat ramp.jpg
    boat ramp.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 1,064
Gators5220 said:
O nice, for some reason I thought it looked like Florida, but obviously not!

where in florida were you thinking? im from south florida... cant wait to get back living down there someday! but maybe sarasota instead of west palm?

Not sure just looked familar, I live in Gainesville at the moment, but moving to Tampa in about 3 months...I hope one day to move back to the East coast, namely Vero Beach or south all the way to the Keys...

Nice build !
I like how you built you front deck.
I have been crappie fishing twice now using artificial baits and the bites have been real slow at best, a buddy of mine fished the same brush pile I did and caught 22 on minnows.
So I know what ill be using next trip!

Latest posts