Missouri guys, Polar Bear run coming up. Pics added from Sat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Seth. Maybe you can give my friends from Lebanon and I some tips on the river. We LOVE the Gasconade...we however fish it from what we call our "Slow boat". 16' river jon with a homemade rig to attach a trolling motor to it... 3 people in the boat and we stop and wade fish a lot...of course thats.....ah.... when the weather warms up...We put in in various places but always seem to find some nice smallies..
Peace
ron

fender66 said:
Hey Seth...haven't seen you for a while. Hope all is well.

50 mile round trip would leave me stranded on EMPTY before I got half way! And that's not even WOT. I do wish I had more than a 12 gallon tank!

Everything has been good. I check in every few days just havent posted much.

Man I cant believe that rig only had a 12 gallon tank with that beast thats on transom. Mine came with a 24 gallon and most rigs with a 150+ have a 36 gallon or thats how Legend has theirs setup anyhow.

Most the rigs that do that fun run are inboard gators and shoal runners. The majority of the guys arent fishermen, just pleasure boaters.

Jim said:
Codeman said:
Jim said:
I'm jealous.

Hop a plane we'll find you a seat. :mrgreen:

Too late for this year, but with ample warning I WILL make it for next year. 8)

Well plan on the first or second weekend in February next year then. Same time every year. And if the ramps aren't all froze over (like they are now) on the lake we can take ya Crappie fishing too.

Not sure if I'll make it or not CodeMan.....busy schedule is creating second thoughts. I still want to though, but we'll see.

My boat hasn't been in the water since Labor day. Sad ain't it? I need to run over to the ramp on the river here in town and see if it will even start.

I think we need to say a little prayer for the weather to be as nice in Feb. as it has been today. It is absolutely beautiful here in the Ozarks. We went out and used Alumabrite and cleaned the dang Red Algae off the bottom of the boat from Clearwater and then we got the rod holders put in. Man, that sun shine was nice to see.

ace man said:
If fred has my boat put together by then i will be there :mrgreen:

Hey....Good to have you here ace man and welcome to TinBoats. Hope to learn more about you soon. Please put your location in your profile when you get a chance. We all like to see where everyone is from.

Fred has my boat done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i sure have missed the johnboat slid just had to have a gator

Not sure if I'll make it now guys, life just gets in the way some times. :( A friend of ours has been kind enough to buy my wife a day at the spa and its the 5th. I'd have to get a sitter and my co pilot has got to be out of town now and my brother can't make it.

You guys that are planning on coming you'll have a great time hopefully the temps will be about like they were this weekend. Enjoy.

Latest posts