Missouri guys, Polar Bear run coming up. Pics added from Sat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys....I've made up my mind and I'm sorry, (really sorry)...but I'm not able to make this one. With the week of weather and dog health issues....I'm just shot! I REALLY hope to make it down for another sometime though. Have fun, and be safe!

turne032 said:
blue rude,

if i dont see you saturday, im going to sell your evinrude and replace it with a 9.8 mercury!!!

then we could use your boat to gig out of!!!
You might come home with that 9.8 on your boat :mrgreen:
Guess I need to put it in the basment and let it thaw.

Bad thing is the weather ain't looking so hot now. I freakin' hate SNOW. Boat is ready just gonna hide and watch.

Oh and Bulldog the ramp is literally right in Doniphan in the city park. Hope don't need winches to get the trucks and trailers off the ramps. LOL

Just the opposite, I think it will be beautiful running up the river with the snow on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> Already got my carharts, and rain suit out and both tanks are full! Just waiting till after I get cattle checked. Had 3 new calves yesterday and got a couple more ready to drop they look so heavy.

It's official,I won't be there for sure now.We got dumped with 4'' last night,I'll be plowing snow today.You guys have a great time and be safe,no horror stories please. Hope to make it down there next time.

We made it. Great time. Went up river to gravel bar and hung out a while and then a couple of us went on up the river for a good ways. Man, that river is bigger than I am use to. It will hold more water than my bathtub. Roughly a dozen boats showed up. At Patterson we had 4 to 5 inch of snow but had about maybe 1 inch at Doniphan and then the sun came out and it disapeared. When we got back home we still had plenty on the ground. Stopped at Big D's and had some fantastisc BBQ on the way back.

Codeman said:
:( I probably could have swung coming and kind of wish I had. Oh well glad you guys had a great time.

That only means we'll have to set another date to do this. I'd certainly try to be free....if the wife let's me. :LOL2:

fender66 said:
Codeman said:
:( I probably could have swung coming and kind of wish I had. Oh well glad you guys had a great time.

That only means we'll have to set another date to do this. I'd certainly try to be free....if the wife let's me. :LOL2:

Sounds good to me. I have moelkhntr's pics I'll post them shortly.

These pics are from moelkhntr.

This is a very cool pic by the way.
P2050001.jpg

P2050003.jpg

P2050021.jpg

P2050016.jpg

Thank you very much Codeman, just couldn't get the hang of it with the pics. Want to try and get over there more often and would really like to run from Doniphan to VanBuren and back sometime. Future plans.

Latest posts