Missouri guys, Polar Bear run coming up. Pics added from Sat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James, your wife deserves a day at the spa. You're making the right choice. We'll get together another time I hope. (Not sure if I'll make it either though on the 5th).

All the trips sound like fun, just wish they were a little closer to me. Not to mention that I am like fender. My boat loves the fuel and can only run 1 hour and 30 minutes on a tank at 35mph, so the 50 mile trip I would have to carry fuel and nothing else. My tank is about 25 gallon tank. Have fun and be safe guys.

understandable,

i do wish everyone would come down and ride with us. We usually only run about 7-10 miles up river. Its so cold that a 50 mile run would be really cold.

If anyone does get a wild hair or happily finds a sitter, please come on down. I'll be building a big fire and cooking hot dogs!!!

Looks like it was just a pipe dream for me.Financial constraints are keeping me from going.No funds to facilitate the endeavor(layman's terms-not been working).I won't be there unless one of the Government agencies(revenue services)drops a wad of cash in my bank account before Friday.

Well guys I guess I can't make it either my niece will be 1 on Sat so We got to go to a b-day party. Life happens yall have fun and I hope it is 80 degres for yall, have a good time be careful. :lol:

Looks like I might be back on. I talked my buddy (who's wife gave my wife the day at the spa) and he said his wife could prob watch my kids and he would come to the river with me. Hope it works out, I need to get out of the house for a while.

I'm still up in the air about coming fellas. With the weather coming through in STL and the 3+ hour drive, I'm just not sure. I'll let you know for sure later in the week.

I don't know if my boat will be thawed out by then. Mother nature put in a nice new floor for me today, about 2 iches of ice. The drain hole froze up, then it filled up. All kinds of fun.

Lil' Blue Rud, the same thing happened to me a few years back with my other boat and it played heck with the tongue on the trailer. Left it looking like an old sway backed mule. Had to rebuild the tongue. This winter I have it inside like Codeman and hating every minute I have to walk around it till last night and today. The ice just missed me at Sam A Baker. Put some sticks of wood under it Lil' Blue Rud and warm her up. HA!!!!

No to worried about the trailer, river craft makes them pretty beefy. I'll get the wood if you bring some lobsters. Boil em up real good :mrgreen:
Don't know if I'm going or not, I guess I'll see if my brothers still in or not.

Lobster if fine with me but man could I go for some big ole crab legs now. And then I would like to finish it off with a big steak. Suppose to be 37 Friday but one day won't thaw it out.

Steaks are fine with me. =P~ I'll slip it in the basment and she'll thaw out pretty quick. Looked at it again today, you couldn't start it let alone drive it. All the controls are covered in about a 1/4" of ice. pretty funny stuff
Like I said it depends if my brother wants to go, we'll see.

blue rude,

if i dont see you saturday, im going to sell your evinrude and replace it with a 9.8 mercury!!!

then we could use your boat to gig out of!!!

Anyone have the address for the Doniphan city park? I'm still up in the air but if I do come the last thing I want is to get flippin' lost!! :lol:

Latest posts