Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is my favorite spot. Loon Lake. It's a 4 hour drive but well worth it. My uncle has a cabin there so I pretty much grew up there. 30 beautiful years, but the trees used to be greener. **** Pine Beetle!! The other side of the lake with no roads is much greener. Who knew those Pine beetles could drive? :)

Here is my first boat. a 14 ft Ouachita.

LUVBoat2.jpg

Ouichita4.jpg

New to the forum and new to my boat. Just got this 14' alumacraft a couple weeks ago. It has a 15hp mercury and I've got a 24v bow mount trolling motor I can use on it, I think. I have a Minn Kota Maxxum 72 lb thrust. Is that going to be to heavy with 2 batteries on this boat or do you think I can balance it out ok?

Attachments

• 4-18-09 038.jpg
    4-18-09 038.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 1,747
  • 4-18-09 039.jpg
    4-18-09 039.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 1,747
  • 4-18-09 041.jpg
    4-18-09 041.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 1,747
  • boat 004.jpg
    boat 004.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,747
Hey gang. Got my first boat this Fall - '87 Fisher SV-3 with a '86 40hp Johnson VRO. There's not much I'm going to need to do to her, but most of the electrical on the boat & trailer will need re-wiring. But this is my first powered boat, so I'm sure I will have a lot of questions.
I

Attachments

• SV3 1.jpg
    SV3 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,261
  • SV3 2.jpg
    SV3 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,261
Hey guys! I just happened to stumble upon the site one day and its exactly what i've been looking for. Here are some pics of my 16' Lund that i inherited from my grandpa. Its got a 25 hp Mercury long shaft, new paint job, and i replaced the bench tops about a year ago. I decided that i was gonna start musky fishing this year so my plan is to put a casting deck on the front which will double as a bowfishing deck and also to remove the center bench to open the layout up and make it easier to move around in.

DSCN1306-1.jpg

DSCN1302-1.jpg

I hail from the Iowa Great Lakes area so i will be concentrating on Spirit Lake and East and West Okoboji

Here is my boat swampthing.A 1442 Alumacraft NCS.I bought it new 2 years ago,sold it,just bought it back.I have added a few things to it.I wont have time to modify it this year.Its got a 1966 Evinrude 18HP on it.A quick story on the motor.Me and my Dad was doing some brushig with a dozer and was pushing some some old cars out of the way.I happen to look inside a 1975 totaled chevy station wagon before we began to crush it and there was this old evinrude laying inside this car.I quickly jerked it out and asked the landowner about it.He said he bought it new with a boat in 1968 and in 1972 he took it off and replaced the motor with 40 hp .It sat around a few years then in 75 he totaled the car and it had been there ever since.I told him I would like to have it,he said for $50 bucks I could have it,I replied and said Its probably junk since it has been there for a long time and would have gotten crushed and if I wouldnt have pulled it out.Then he said well Ill just give it to you.I put new seals in the lower unit,points,plugs,waterpump,rebuilt the carb,had the compression tested and it runs like new.I done all the work myself and i got a little under $100 in the motor.The trailer was also gave to me :lol: But any ways here it is
oldcars012-1.jpg

oldcars014-1.jpg

My boat here in Florida ready to fish. 60 hp Mercury. Motorguide trolling motor. 3 batteries. 3 live wells. Runs about 36 - 38 mph on choppy water

switchback said:
Man there's some really awesome boats on here!!!!

Well, mine aren't that sweet but I just bought a new to me boat and fixin to sell my other little (tinboat). Going to miss it. Had alot of good times in that boat and caught my 2 biggest fish in it.

Been looking for a bigger one and finally found an older 99 model seaark zx170 with a 75 hp motor. Runs like a dream and even the carpet still looks new. The trailer looks extra clean too.Been keep in great shape. I already swapped the older 35 lb thrust motorguide with the 55 lb thrust Minnkota off my tin boat. I also took the color fish finder off to put on the new boat. Paid $4000. I think I got a really good deal.

here are a few pics of both boats...
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

what is the length of the older boat? i have a 16ft richline and was wondering what it would be like if i had my deck goin all the way from the front to the end of the middle seat..what do you guys think

Here's my little boat it's in (CCU) critical care unit right now!

Attachments

• boat 28.jpg
    boat 28.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,553
Here's my 1972 Starcraft Seafarer, 14' long and 60 inches wide with a 1973 Evinrude 25hp Sportster...runs great! The teak wood bench seats are original from 1972. I just sanded them and soaked them with teak oil and they are as sturdy as ever!phpUienEwPM.jpgphpdLrkaaPM.jpgphp4ERG8hPM.jpg

Latest posts