Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flntknp17 said:
DSCN3175.jpg

That Lund matches your SUV real nicely....or did it happen the other way around? :lol:

img_7823.jpg

img_7841.jpg

Hey all, how's it going? I've been a "lurking member" since I got my boat in October and have finally found the time to post pics of it.

Here are the boat's stats:

Manufacturer: Ouachita
Model: ??? (if anyone has any info on Ouachita models, etc. I'd welcome you sharing)
Year: 1970
Length: 12'
Beam: 64"

This is my first boat (yeah!, finally!) and I absolutely love it! I didn't buy it, I traded the owner two quads for it (both Honda 200FX's, an '87 and an '88. He told me that it was his dad's boat, and he and his brother restored it just before their dad died. Its been sitting in a barn for the last 10 years! Generally speaking it's almost 'leak free', after 3-4 float tests I've found that it takes on about 2 cups of water/hour. Definitely something that I have to fix, but I think I'll wait until the end of the season.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out, I hope ya'll like it as much as I do.

azekologi said:
img_7823.jpg

img_7841.jpg

Hey all, how's it going? I've been a "lurking member" since I got my boat in October and have finally found the time to post pics of it.

Here are the boat's stats:

Manufacturer: Ouachita
Model: ??? (if anyone has any info on Ouachita models, etc. I'd welcome you sharing)
Year: 1970
Length: 12'
Beam: 64"

This is my first boat (yeah!, finally!) and I absolutely love it! I didn't buy it, I traded the owner two quads for it (both Honda 200FX's, an '87 and an '88. He told me that it was his dad's boat, and he and his brother restored it just before their dad died. Its been sitting in a barn for the last 10 years! Generally speaking it's almost 'leak free', after 3-4 float tests I've found that it takes on about 2 cups of water/hour. Definitely something that I have to fix, but I think I'll wait until the end of the season.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out, I hope ya'll like it as much as I do.

Love your boat!

Jim, BaitCaster, & Rat,

Thanks ya'll! She is quite a clean craft and I'm glad that my first boat is in such good condition...I've found that even small boats take a fair amount of $$ to get them to where you want them (or even 1/2 way there for that matter).

Hopefully ya'll can guide me with the mods that I want to do. The first order of business is to update the battery navigation lights that came with the boat (rotten due to the age of the plastic) with new wired ones, and new hubs/spindles for the 1963 home-built trailer (the current wheels have to be dissembled completely in the event of a flat...yeeech...that can really put a damper on a weekend camping/fishing trip!).

Thanks again everyone, I'm glad that I found this site and finally quit lurking and started posting!

Just got this the other day, I haven't had it on the water yet, hopefully Thursday I'll get it on. I plan on running all weekend long and catching plenty of fish. I am new to this site, and I love it. Thanks everyone for all of the great ideas and info, this site is awesome.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 1,416
Yep it's a 14' 1965 Richline with a 2006 9.9 Mercury, I haven't even had it on the water yet, and it's killing me. I think I'm going to call in sick today and take her out.

Here it is, glad to be finished and start my fishing season. Better late than never :D

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,386
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 1,386
Just brought this baby home last night! This is the exact boat I have always wanted and I finally found the deal I had been looking for on it and jumped on it. :)

2008 1852 Legend SS (Weldcraft) hull
2008 115/80 Evinrude Etec engine
2008 Nationwide trailer
2010 12v 55# Minnkota Edge trolling motor

It has a 24 gallon fuel tank, 28" front livewell and 41" rear livewell, waterproof cd player, 2 - 6x9 and 2 - 5.25" speakers.

file.php

Wowzers.......

Nice rig Seth, and congrats on getting it.

This isn't my boat, but it's the exact same floor plan minus the speakers. I'll try and get some better pictures this weekend of the boat.

1852f.jpg

J u s t off the truck ..... Being rigged at Bunch Marine.

2010 Triton TR 19 Pro W/ Mercury 200 Pro XS

2yl07sp.jpg

2h4dhee.jpg

mvnfae.jpg

259vqxt.jpg

Pulled By:
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche 4WD LTZ

Rich

Latest posts