Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my boat, I have been threatening to post some pics for a while, and took a couple with my cell as I loaded up for in the morning! Buddy is getting to my house a 4:45 and load up his rods and tackle box and off we are to the lake!

Jeff

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDQuanBn.jpg

3dees said:
new to this site. been just lurking for a while. just picked up a new tin. unlike most of you I'm kind of dangerous with tools, so I went new. Crestliner VT19 with a 115 Optimax.

Awesome!! Welcome to the family!!

thanks guys,
took her out for the first time. did'nt know what to expect from a tin, but I am impressed. handles really nice and I can't believe how fast it gets on plane with so little throttle. could'nt push it as I'm breaking it in but opened it up for a few seconds with just a little trim and got 56mph (speedo). I have to wait a while for a gps.

Attachments

• boat sm 1.jpg
    boat sm 1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,069
  • boat sm 3.jpg
    boat sm 3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,069
3dees said:
thanks guys,
took her out for the first time. did'nt know what to expect from a tin, but I am impressed. handles really nice and I can't believe how fast it gets on plane with so little throttle. could'nt push it as I'm breaking it in but opened it up for a few seconds with just a little trim and got 56mph (speedo). I have to wait a while for a gps.

Welcome to the site.
Once ya get a tin, ya gotta frequent here. 8)
Seen ya over on BBC.
jeff (OhioChamp183 on BBC)

Hi everyone, i have to say i'm not sure what makes a tin boat but here is what our 2010 Lund WC14 looks like...she's not done yet...it does have a 2010 Honda 2 Hp and a Honda 25 Hp ,stereo by Sony Marine, speakers by Alpine Marine, Carver bimini, Vision X LED spot light, Scotty acessories including downriggers, Stoltz rollers,BPS guides, Optima blue top batterie,Teleflex voltmeter gauge,Faria hourmeter, some stainless grab handles,4 seats+ cp. seat,Atwood outboard shock-ease,sonar by Humminbird ,Tough Duck lined outboard covers (Canadian Made in Winnipeg,Manitoba...not China) etc.ohh nearly forgot...**** loat of stickers...so right now she looks good to my 6 mo old pregnant wife and i...we are extremelly new to boating but not to fishing...i'm used to fishing on the Danube (Romanian side) and now the lakes of Alberta...soon we hope Sasckatchewan...
Thank you
Dan

Attachments

• Carver Bimini Lund WC14 Honda BF2 Honda BF25 002.JPG
    Carver Bimini Lund WC14 Honda BF2 Honda BF25 002.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 987
  • Carver Bimini Lund WC14 Honda BF2 Honda BF25 005.JPG
    Carver Bimini Lund WC14 Honda BF2 Honda BF25 005.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 987
Here are mine. I've had the 1987 Venture for several years. I just purchased the Lowe Big John 1648 recently as a project. I am studying the mods on this site until I get what i want. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
PICT0056-2.jpg

014.jpg

Don't know why, but I thought I had posted pics of my boat, back on page 35 or so, but I do not see it, so I guess I better post up. Just started looking for pics and I really do not have any that show it at it's current state. I will take some tomorrow and post up.

3dees said:
thanks guys,

=D> =D> I can't get over how sweet this boat looks. Looks like it is doing 100 mph sitting still. Congrats again on an awesome boat. Even if you did not do a lot to customize it, you should put a link to a bunch of pics in your signature. If you are getting 56 mph not broken in, you should get close to 60 when broken in and a light load, maybe faster. 60+!?!?!?! That is CRAZY fast for a tin. :shock:

DanMC said:
Hi everyone, i have to say i'm not sure what makes a tin boat but here is what our 2010 Lund WC14 looks like...she's not done yet...it does have a 2010 Honda 2 Hp and a Honda 25 Hp ,stereo by Sony Marine, speakers by Alpine Marine, Carver bimini, Vision X LED spot light, Scotty acessories including downriggers, Stoltz rollers,BPS guides, Optima blue top batterie,Teleflex voltmeter gauge,Faria hourmeter, some stainless grab handles,4 seats+ cp. seat,Atwood outboard shock-ease,sonar by Humminbird ,Tough Duck lined outboard covers (Canadian Made in Winnipeg,Manitoba...not China) etc.ohh nearly forgot...s**t loat of stickers...so right now she looks good to my 6 mo old pregnant wife and i...we are extremelly new to boating but not to fishing...i'm used to fishing on the Danube (Romanian side) and now the lakes of Alberta...soon we hope Sasckatchewan...
Thank you
Dan

Love those Lund's! What kind of fishing do you do in the Danube?

I guess I didn't post it when it was new but here's my G3 2011 1756 SC

Attachments

• DSCI0001.JPG
    DSCI0001.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,067
After 23 years of marriage and somewhere around 10 or 12 boats, we finally took the leap and bought a new one specifically suited to our kind of fishing.
2011 War Eagle 861 Predator, Yamaha 115 4 stroke.
Took delivery in June 2010 and had just started a new job working 6 and 7 days a week, so here we are in June 2011 and it's only been in the water maybe 8 times. We hope to hit the water regularly this fall!

This pic is right after we brought it home.

Attachments

• Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 2,005
new to here but not new to boats. my current project
2010 1644 alweld sport tunnel
93 tohatsu 25 mega
50 horse carb and intake plate
boat5.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

I cut my J/P in half and bolted the CMC unit to it as to not cause so much stress on the transom and not have to extend my tiller handle.
boat2.jpg

boat1.jpg

Nice boat,heard them mega 25's are crazy fast.
The hull on your boat"sport tunnel"...does it have a tunnel?fastcajun

Latest posts