Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zum said:
Nice boat,heard them mega 25's are crazy fast.
The hull on your boat"sport tunnel"...does it have a tunnel?fastcajun

Yes the megas are 40 horse motors with 25 horse carbs and the timing turned down. I have replace the 25 carbs with 50 horse carbs and turned the timing to the 50 horse specs along with everything else to make it a 50. (spark plugs, intake, etc)
Yes it has a tunnel, alweld calls it a performance tunnel, its only about 3 inches tall and 18 inches wide unlike the deep narrow "normal" tunnels.
the boat runs about 38-40 with just me in it with a 14p prop. I am running a 13p for better shallow water take off though.

My boat 1974 Starcraft seafarer 14. It has sat on shore for the last 6 years. I need to fix it up alittle now that I had to sell my Stratos 285. This site has given me plenty of ideas on what to do. Glad to be here! :D

Attachments

• sc 3a.JPG
    sc 3a.JPG
    795.3 KB · Views: 1,941
  • sc 4a.JPG
    sc 4a.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,941
Well i am new to the site. I have enjoyed reading about and looking at all the cool mods on here. I am not sure what year or make my boat is but i do know it is aluminum so i figured this is the forum to belong to. i have not done any mods yet but there are some coming soon. It is a 12' Vhull. tight lines. chris

Attachments

• IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 1,840
  • IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    397.1 KB · Views: 1,840
  • IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    377.2 KB · Views: 1,840
As I said before I thought I had posted up my pics, so here are a few of her in action. These were all from a hunting/fishing weekend with a bunch of bowhunters. While there were no pigs killed, there were some fish caught and several beers consumed =D>
Huntin%20Fool.jpg
huntinfool%20%281%29.JPG
Loaded down and headed out!
Leaving%20%2831%29.JPG
I know, I know why am I standing? Well this creek was full of stumps and if you did not stand up to see them, well......You would hit them. So I had to stand up to see the submerged stumps. (which I only hit three on the way in and two on the way out....A NEW RECORD [I think]) :)

huntinfool said:
I know, I know why am I standing? Well this creek was full of stumps and if you did not stand up to see them, well......You would hit them. So I had to stand up to see the submerged stumps. (which I only hit three on the way in and two on the way out....A NEW RECORD [I think]) :)

A new record low, or a new record high? :mrgreen:

Hey BassinChris. Welcome to TinBoats! This is the forum to belong to even if you don't own a tin. This is the best group of people you'll ever meet on line.

Happy to have you here, and keep us posted with pictures of any mods you make.

Here's my new one. 64 Starcraft with factory livewell.
New old tin for me.boatstar2.jpg

Thanks guys. I plan on repainting it inside and out. Replacing all the wood also have to rebuild the two floatation compartments. And of course finish the 35 Elto, I set it on transom yesterday. Sure looks good hanging off the rear.

A couple of weeks ago I got this 1963 1436 polar with trailer. I paid $375.00 for both. I added a 55lb motor. I have had it out a couple times, so far so good.

aboat.jpg

You seem to enjoy your stuff more when you buy it with your own hard earned money!
my son with his first rig

Attachments

• P6251528.JPG
    P6251528.JPG
    479.9 KB · Views: 1,129
  • P6251529.JPG
    P6251529.JPG
    440.5 KB · Views: 1,129