Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site.
In that last picture,you can almost see the words March Hawk on the side?

Thanks. Yes, the outline is still there where the shiny aluminum was protected by the decals. I have no idea what the colors were though. As I restore this boat it might be nice to reproduce the original logos with paint.

Well, I finally got a couple pictures of my Smokercraft, on the day I sold it in April/2009

I kind of wished I kept it, sold the 50hp off of it, and bought a new 15hp. It was out at a friends house since my Ranger sits in the garage at my house. I wanted it out of his way since it had been there for over a year. I ended up getting $4,000 out of it..

Attachments

• smokercraftleft.jpg
    smokercraftleft.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,473
  • smokercraftrightjpg.jpg
    smokercraftrightjpg.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,473
  • smokercraftrear.jpg
    smokercraftrear.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,473
boat001.jpg

Here's my boat 1998 Lowe 1652 with a 50 hp Johnson, aluminum floor and front deck. Custom camo paint job done by me.

Rustyrooster

Attachments

• IMG_3602-1.jpg
    IMG_3602-1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,472
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bCfUUAJq-Aw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bCfUUAJq-Aw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hey everyone, thought it was my time to post.

This is my first boat I've owned. My grandfather and I have been refinishing it, and its all most complete...

We've stripped the paint, done some weding of cracks, replace transom, adding flooring, trolling motor, steel flexed the bottom, completely re did the trailer. and I think thats about it.

I have the flooring left to do, which we are planning on doing today ! weather permitting.... but enough talking, heres the pics...

This is where it started out...

And now.... thus far ! haha
DSC02659.jpg

DSC02662.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

The inside of the boat has been gutted out and cleaned up awating the new floor !

Thanks for looking !

kemical said:
sweet looking paint job!! is it just paint? rolled on??

If your talking to me ... haha its just steel flex on the bottom and then the bare aluminum up top.... I was going to paint the top side, but I dont know what color to paint it... Im thinking I might just leave it the bare aluminum and polish it !

the inside I havent touched yet... the previous owner painted the inside but its horrible ! haha

went from a tin can with a motor on it to this

Attachments

• Luke's Boat.jpg
    Luke's Boat.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,517
Here he is, the USS Clarence. Just finished phase I of my modification. Here is a before and after. Love this site.
IMG00185.jpg

IMG00206.jpg

IMG00208.jpg

Next will be some big boy flolding seats, live wells, and few other functinality items.

hi to all,new to the forum.

2005 rhino jet 1754 ,built by jamesriverjets,scottsville va.

125/90 merc 2 stroke
minnkota trolling motor
stick steer
uhmw hull

rhino.jpg

Just joined and here's my tinnie.

-jasper

Attachments

• SDC12190_sh.jpg
    SDC12190_sh.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,325
  • SDC12191_sh.jpg