st claire jet boat races .... month away !!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdamage

Reaction score
I hear the cowtown boat has been resurrected...... well the ole 3.2 may have something for ya !
I just wish we had a chance to race this new Etec with 800 lbs of torque LOL

Have you heard what kind of turn out it's suppose to be yet? Heard someone say the flame boats gonna be there. Haven't seen it dusted of yet though.

it hasn't been started since 2009..... dropped of some parts Tuesday and he said there isn't enough time to get prepared for the St Claire race. Setting the world record speed for OBJ is @ the top of his list. They are building a new boat and pump more suitable for top speed. He hopes to break 65MPH on the lake @ Wheatland..... 61 was all their current boat was capable of. Of course it would do that in about 700ft lol... the new boat is LOOONG and SKinny... just a top speed boat only . It's been taking up all their time.
Sept 4th in Wheatland MO. ---Lucas lake speedway--- Mercury sets a SPEED record !!!!!!!!!!

I'm bringing a 3 liter mod... on a blazer 19/56 . It should be hard to handle. Cant see much hanging with it. GW three cyl is the only thing that has came close

Drove by GW's shop and it looks like the flame boat had the dust knocked off. Should be fun to see it run. Wonder about the 2 cylinder?

Big thanks to everyone who helped put on the races last weekend. Had a great time got to meet some good people and watched some great races. Hope to be at the races again next year.

Latest posts