Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim said:
Team Toulip!

:LOL2:

Just look at the leader board, that is where I am and will be....................
My apologies Jim! I threw some smack talk your way but I was looking at the wrong team. I guess I should get my facts straight before throwing stones. :) Thanks for asking everyone Big Wave.

BTW BigWave, youll be nothing more than a ripple after this weeks smack down.

panFried said:
Jim said:
Team Toulip!

:LOL2:

Just look at the leader board, that is where I am and will be....................
My apologies Jim! I threw some smack talk your way but I was looking at the wrong team. I guess I should get my facts straight before throwing stones. :) Thanks for asking everyone Big Wave.

BTW BigWave, youll be nothing more than a ripple after this weeks smack down.
:roflmao: something tells me their might just be a tidal wave this weekend, things are gonna change I can feel it...... :popcorn:

one100grand said:
BassAddict said:
First bye week coming up guys, fantasy footballs great equalizer!!

:-k Is that some sort of trash talk since you're playing me this week?

Nope, just a PSA reminding managers to check their lineups, the Nfl bye weeks start this Sunday till about week 11. Nothing worst then getting a 0 cause a manager forgets to swap out bye week players.

Thanks for the reminder.....I still have not had a breakout week from any of my players......although they are mid ranked players one can hope that it will be "any given sunday" for team bigwave. Hey panfried I left you a message on the smack board.....I might just try my new skillet this weekend :lol:

Hit by a monsoon this weekend! Still trying to find half my team that did not show up. Thanks for the beat down Big Wave

Good game panfried, my guys did show up. Now for the hard by week pics......wow did the defense show up this weekend....who ever had san fran 31pts I think.

2-2...things can easily go sideways here in a hurry. I've already pretty much counted myself out, so I'd be really happy if I could just put together a slightly winning season.

Team half-baked here. I realized after I named my team that not everyone knows that I bake bread for a living. :eek:ops
Anyway, much like last year, mired in mediocrity, aiming for the middle.

floundahman said:
Team half-baked here. I realized after I named my team that not everyone knows that I bake bread for a living. :eek:ops

lol
I did not know that...I thought someone decided to announce their love of cabbage to the tinboats fantasy football league.

floundahman said:

Great team name for a baker.

floundahman said:

Glad ya cleared that up, I was between the other kind of "baker" or referring to your mediocre team! :LOL2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts