TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he said he was going to do the draw for the hat too and tell what's been going on but then he disappeared again.

Well this really sucks - He has all the baits everyone sent in - plus all the postage we payed to move this box around and Pooooof - gone

I have his address and can send him a letter I guess - anyone live near Sturgis MI 49091

pepperrocks said:
On the link that Ahab posted he said on 3-4-12 he would mail out in a couple days, but now still not moving.

And if you check (I did) he has not logged on to this site since March 4, 20112

Very frustrating

Do over? maybe we all could send several items to fill the box and we could have a playground "Do Over" This is such a great idea I would hate to see it end like this. We gotta do something I am in for whatever!

fool4fish1226 said:
Do over? maybe we all could send several items to fill the box and we could have a playground "Do Over" This is such a great idea I would hate to see it end like this. We gotta do something I am in for whatever!
Restart the box from the beginning. Im in.

I think for the ones that have been waiting, it might be fair to start with them? I'm not in it so it doesn't apply to me, but just a thought...they have been waiting a while.

A "do over" starting with the people who have been left out sounds fine - however, we now have an "empty" box - all the stuff that was put in so far is gone, and when I sent that box out to LonLB it was FULL of goodies

I added a half dozen nice crank baits and some other cool stuff - plus all the stuff that was already in there

Take a look at the photos

Sucks that someone just dropped the ball and ends up with all the loot

Captain Ahab said:
A "do over" starting with the people who have been left out sounds fine - however, we now have an "empty" box - all the stuff that was put in so far is gone, and when I sent that box out to LonLB it was FULL of goodies

I added a half dozen nice crank baits and some other cool stuff - plus all the stuff that was already in there

Take a look at the photos

Sucks that someone just dropped the ball and ends up with all the loot

That does really suck...it was packed full of some awesome stuff. I can't think of anything to justify that kind of irresponsibility...even if life is hectic it doesn't justify screwing people over.

I sent him a message via FB asking him to login and let everyone know whats going on with the box pass. There was recent activity so it shouldn't take too long for a response. I'd hold off on starting a new box for a couple more days.

Wow, this is a real bummer, the box looked real great. I'm going to start a new box and send it out to Pepperrocks. Worse case we'll have 2 boxes going around. I hope everything with LonLB is okay. Let's get this thing going for some spring time lunkers.

juggernoob said:
Wow, this is a real bummer, the box looked real great. I'm going to start a new box and send it out to Pepperrocks. Worse case we'll have 2 boxes going around. I hope everything with LonLB is okay. Let's get this thing going for some spring time lunkers.

Hold off a few more days and see if we get a response. If we don't...then we can open up some new ideas to resolve this.

I really hope that maybe he has been super busy or maybe there has been sickness or somthing like that going on. I just feel that there is a resonable explaination. I just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I sure was hoping to get that bubble box aerator that was in there though.

lswoody said:
I really hope that maybe he has been super busy or maybe there has been sickness or somthing like that going on. I just feel that there is a resonable explaination. I just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I sure was hoping to get that bubble box aerator that was in there though.
Walmart has is for 9 bux.

sixgun86 said:
lswoody said:
I sure was hoping to get that bubble box aerator that was in there though.
I knew someone would appreciate my contribution. :mrgreen:

aeviaanah said:
Walmart has is for 9 bux.
Ssshhh!

That is the fun of the box pass - you get some stuff that you might "want" but do not need enough to purchase

Lets you handle and try new stuff

Latest posts