TinBoats.net Box Pass #5

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved the box today, took what I wanted added some cool stuff. Didn't even touch any of the saltwater stuff, added some pretty interesting things including a mag-lite. Hope that's okay. I added a lot of stuff.

Shipped it out today, to Sixgun, should be there friday. I put delivery confirmation on it so.

I'll post some pictures when it arrives. Also have sometime this weekend to go by the store and add some goodies.

Shout out +1

Edit-

Box Arrived today, a lot of used up, rusty, unwanted tackle was in the mix. There were a couple nice items, but honestly at least 1/3 of this stuff is junk. I'll be PM'ing the next in line shortly for shipping addy and will do the best I can within my budget to make it desirable. We are going to need some support to get this thing proper.

PLEASE NO JUNK, keep it to items that you would use or wanted to use.

LONLB WILL NOT DESTROY THE Box Pass.

Attachments

• lonlbb.JPG
    lonlbb.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 802
  • bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 792
  • bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 792
I put in the mag lite and a couple of other little trinkets, if you took the mag-lite you need a bulb for it. I recieved the box with alot of junk in it too, I added what I could.

I think I am next on the list, just wanted give you a heads up that I will be leaving in the morning and be without computer access for about 3-4 days. Didn't want anyone to think that I took off with the box like happened last time.

No I won't be fishing. :cry: This is a work trip, which means more money for toys. :D

Gramps50 said:
I think I am next on the list, just wanted give you a heads up that I will be leaving in the morning and be without computer access for about 3-4 days. Didn't want anyone to think that I took off with the box like happened last time.

No I won't be fishing. :cry: This is a work trip, which means more money for toys. :D

Gramps, Box is headed your way. It was shipped from AL priority mail. Expect it by the end of this week, or at least when you get home.

sixgun86 said:
Gramps50 said:

Gramps, Box is headed your way. It was shipped from AL priority mail. Expect it by the end of this week, or at least when you get home.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

sixgun86 said:
Gramps50 said:

The box was here when I got home this morning. Will be going thru it and sending it on it's way. Pictures to follow

The box is ready awaiting for an address.

Cleaned out some of the old lures and fixed the Mag light, it now only needs batteries.
DSC04324.JPG

Bird's eye view
DSC04325.JPG

Plus secret items

Dang! You fixed my mag lite. Lulz what'd did you do to make it work? Replace the bulb right?

I took a look at the bulb when I had it and looked okay but I never put any batteries in it to test or tamper. Those things make great self defense tool.

Kochy said:
Dang! You fixed my mag lite. Lulz what'd did you do to make it work? Replace the bulb right?

Didn't try the bulb that was in it, put in a new one and some batteries and wow-la it worked

sixgun86 said:
I took a look at the bulb when I had it and looked okay but I never put any batteries in it to test or tamper. Those things make great self defense tool.

They are great lights & weapons if I didn't already have several I would have kept it myself.

Gramps50 said:
Kochy said:

Didn't try the bulb that was in it, put in a new one and some batteries and wow-la it worked

sixgun86 said:

They are great lights & weapons if I didn't already have several I would have kept it myself.

I wish that box would come back to me again. Wasn't nearly the same cool stuff when I had it. I opened my box, I took nothing, let my daughter pick one thing, added new stuff (which I can't really see in the last photos) and sent it on.

It's looking much better now. Good job guys.

fender66 said:
I wish that box would come back to me again. Wasn't nearly the same cool stuff when I had it. I opened my box, I took nothing, let my daughter pick one thing, added new stuff (which I can't really see in the last photos) and sent it on.

Yea to bad our names weren't close together we could have saved some postage by hand delivering it. Could have probably shot it out of a potato cannon and got it to your house from mine. :lol:

Gramps50 said:
fender66 said:

Yea to bad our names weren't close together we could have saved some postage by hand delivering it. Could have probably shot it out of a potato cannon and got it to your house from mine. :lol:

That did cross my mind already.

Latest posts