TinBoats.net Box Pass #5

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass Box #5 is now in transit, it was dropped off at the local USPS office this afternoon. Would think that it should arrive at it's destination Monday or Tuesday.

Dang this thing is really moving fast (thats cool). Just to give you all a heads up I will be out of town starting wednesday the 23rd thru Monday the 28th so don't think I fell of the face of the earth. I already sent aeviaanah my address. Hopefully my little trip won't cause to much of a delay for the box pass if any. The box is going to have to travel cross county on this one anyways so I don't expect my trip will cause any issues.

Have a great day all

I swapped out a couple lures, added some more plastics, and put some batteries in the flashlight. Will be sending box out when I receive the address. I wanted to add a cup and accessory holder in the box but it wouldn't fit.

Indeed I got the package. Going to make a trip to bass pro shop this weekend to buy a few things to replace what Im taking. I should have it out Monday. Looks like I got me some new catfish bait!

Sent box to fool4fish today. Cost $16.83 to ship. I get home and I see a mag light sitting on the counter. My ol lady must have took it out of the box for some odd reason. I didnt need it being I already have two. If anyone wants it you pay shipping and ill send it for free, sorry!