TinBoats.net Box Pass #5

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aeviaanah said:
Sent box to fool4fish today. Cost $16.83 to ship. I get home and I see a mag light sitting on the counter. My ol lady must have took it out of the box for some odd reason. I didnt need it being I already have two. If anyone wants it you pay shipping and ill send it for free, sorry!

AWW! I put that mag lite in there. I wanted to see how far it got in the box pass before it stopped somewhere. Guess its done.

Got the BOX yesterday I guess? Just found it this morning. I will post up pictures later today or Monday. There are some good items in the box one being a humming bird wide one hundred. I will not be removing any items but I have some nice stuff to add and the box is full, so I want to ask you guys a question. There are some un-useable items in the box IMHO. Would anyone be against me removing those items to make room for the stuff I would like to add. I will post pictures of the items I remove and the ones I want to add to see if anyone disagrees. I am thinking that maybe someone (limited funds or just starting out) on the site would want what I remove. I would be happy to send them to anyone that is active on the site, I would hate to just toss them out. Well anyways let me know.

Again I will try and get the pictures up asap.

P.S. TX if you see something in the removing pictures that you want be sure to let me know and that goes for anyone else left on the list, I will ensure you get them.

Ok here are the pictures. Let me know what you guys think!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00111.JPG
    DSC00111.JPG
    588.5 KB · Views: 1,201
  • DSC00113.JPG
    DSC00113.JPG
    564.1 KB · Views: 1,201
  • DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    967 KB · Views: 1,201
aeviaanah said:
I knew I shouldve grabbed the swimbait! Glad to hear you got the box.

The box is over stuffed now - TXNEAL wear some safety glasses when you open it something is liable to jump out at you :LOL2:

Box is in the mail and the nice lady at the post office said it should be there friday or saturday!!!!!!!

The box weighs over 8lbs it is stuffed =D>

Great; I'm ready. I just got Sawdust Farmer's mailing address and it's written down on paper because I've had endless troubles with my computer lately. I have a friend who is a computer geek, so I'm waiting for him to help me out with this machine. Hopefully, I'll still have it working when the box arrives, so I can post some pics.

Sorry guys, but I was unable to post pics. My other computer has gone out for repairs and won't be back for awhile. This old computer I'm using right now is so bogged down with spyware that I can barely even get it to work at all...and no photo software on this one. Anyway, the box did arrive on Saturday and I just got it sent out again today, so it is on it's way to sawdust farmer. I crammed everything I could possibly fit into it and then forced the lids down and taped it shut, so I don't see how another thing could possibly fit. That hummingbird is definitely taking up some space in there, so somebody might ought to grab it to make more room. Box will leave west Texas this afternoon, so should arrive in Arkansas by Saturday.

txneal said:
Sorry guys, but I was unable to post pics. My other computer has gone out for repairs and won't be back for awhile. This old computer I'm using right now is so bogged down with spyware that I can barely even get it to work at all...and no photo software on this one. Anyway, the box did arrive on Saturday and I just got it sent out again today, so it is on it's way to sawdust farmer. I crammed everything I could possibly fit into it and then forced the lids down and taped it shut, so I don't see how another thing could possibly fit. That hummingbird is definitely taking up some space in there, so somebody might ought to grab it to make more room. Box will leave west Texas this afternoon, so should arrive in Arkansas by Saturday.

Glad to hear you got the box - sorry to hear about your computer problems