TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) JonBoatfever
2) Gramps50
3) vahunter
4) Kochy
5) fool4fish1226
6) sixgun86
7) recon
8 ) Buddychrist
9)
10)

Only 2 more spots, this is your chance to get in on some cool stuff!

1) JonBoatfever
2) Gramps50
3) vahunter
4) Kochy
5) fool4fish1226
6) sixgun86
7) recon
8 ) Buddychrist
9) acabtp
10) Sawdust Farmer

That should finish this one up! Gramps50 if you will please PM your shipping address, and I should have this thing shipped out by the first of next week! Everybody make sure to post pictures!

JonBoatfever said:
1) JonBoatfever
2) Gramps50
3) vahunter
4) Kochy
5) fool4fish1226
6) sixgun86
7) recon
8 ) Buddychrist
9) acabtp
10) Sawdust Farmer

That should finish this one up! Gramps50 if you will please PM your shipping address, and I should have this thing shipped out by the first of next week! Everybody make sure to post pictures!

Once the list is posted on here I will scramble the list and edit this post. ALWAYS check this post before mailing. There is no benefit to signing up last.
I thought the list was getting randomized before we started sending it? Just asking

acabtp said:
I thought the list was getting randomized before we started sending it? Just asking

The list for #5 was not randomized, but I think the others were. As long as it is understood that the last person starts the next pass, I don't think it matters - it is just a continuation of the process. The item you need or want could show up at any time, and could be taken at any point. Having said that, and being the last one on the list, I have no objection to randomizing - that is what the rules say.

I believe it was randomized in previous passes, but in pass 5 it wasn't. I think it will be less of a hassle to keep it how it is. If everybody wants to randomize I don't mind!

JonBoatfever said:
I believe it was randomized in previous passes, but in pass 5 it wasn't. I think it will be less of a hassle to keep it how it is. If everybody wants to randomize I don't mind!

I say the list is fine the way it is but I do have a suggestion - Johnboat if you removed your name from number #1 and slid everyone up one we would have room for another member to join in.

I am just saying you are not really sending the box to yourself are you :-k :LOL2:

Seem fair enough, So it looks like we will have one more spot for one lucky member!

1) Gramps50
2) vahunter
3) Kochy
4) fool4fish1226
5) sixgun86
6) recon
7) Buddychrist
8 ) acbtp
9) Sawdust Farmer
10)

PM sent

Let the party begin, I will be on pins and needles until it arrives at my door....4

heycookieman said:
I'm new here and never did this before but if you need 1 more i'll give it a try. I hope i don't disappoint you.

Of course! Well I should have this thing shipped out by the first of the week to Gramps50!

1) Gramps50
2) vahunter
3) Kochy
4) fool4fish1226
5) sixgun86
6) recon
7) Buddychrist
8 ) acbtp
9) Sawdust Farmer
10) heycookieman