TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fool4fish1226 said:
sixgun86 said:
Getting excited [-o<

Six - do you know if they skipped me - I understand if so :(

PM sent to Kochy. He was active yesterday so he should post up shortly the status of the box. It should be coming to you, then me. I've only provided my address to you.

Excitement level has receded. Will return when you receive the box and put in all those expensive goodies you are tired of looking at in the garage. :mrgreen:

I still have the box in my possesion, Sorry I've been pretty busy to get the box out, I'm gonna get it sent out as quick as I can. Sending it to Fool4fish.

I'm a few down the list yet. Hope it has some nice goodies when it arrives. I have a variety of stuff...gonna see what it needs when it gets here.

Hey guys just for the sake of time go ahead and pm your address to the person ahead of you in the box pass!

It will make things go a lot smoother!

Recon said:
I'm a few down the list yet. Hope it has some nice goodies when it arrives. I have a variety of stuff...gonna see what it needs when it gets here.

Recon, PM me your address. I'm after Fool4Fish and it's enroute to him now.

sixgun86 said:
fool4fish1226 said:
I will keep an eye out for it =D>

Did ya get it!?!?!

Recon said:
Check your PM. Sent it last month.

That's right.. Sorry. It was a while ago. I'm prepped.

Six I got it - I will try and get it out to you Monday it all depends on what happens with this dang storm. I am one of the lucky ones that have to work 24/7 during these things. Hope it doesn't come your way.

Ooh I also broke one of the rules - I had to up size the box with the items I added - Hopefully you can down size it back to the proper size. I will post pictures when I can. :beer:

bigwave said:
Hey Fool, I did not know they made a box big enough for a little snookered........ :shock:

Next up, the boat pass! I'll take it.

@ FF

Good opportunity for some OT pay! The projected path of the eye was right on us yesterday, now has veered 40 miles east so we'll still get a "breeze".

bigwave said:
Hey Fool, I did not know they made a box big enough for a little snookered........ :shock:

Well the box isn't that big :LOL2: anyways here are some pictures of the box - what I recieved and what I added.

Six I should be able to get the box out to you today - "ISAAC" was not to bad on us just some wind and rain - I hope everyone in his path makes out as well as we did :beer:

Attachments

• DSC00215.JPG
    DSC00215.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 1,002
  • DSC00212.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,002