TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I can't say I've eaten fish food (or bait), I can confirm that I have put certain types of ice fishing bait in my mouth to keep them from freezing.

New stickers on my boat:
POPEYE~1.jpg

Today is FRIDAY for me! :mrgreen:

Tomorrow is Fishday for me! :mrgreen:

Saturday is first tourney of 2012! :mrgreen:

Can't wait to get out of here (work) in another hour!

Gonna go to lunch (with the wife) stop by the store (adult drinks) and then go bait fishing later tonight for tomorrows trip. Put the pinfish and minnow traps out pull them in the morning and hope for the best. :p

I lost mine ones for like 3-4 months without my wife noticing. One day I put on a work glove and a ringer slid onto my finger...score!

I hate uptight bible thumpers upnorth, If you don't like how i talk or how i act or how i think then don't listen. I don't judge you because you judge me it's called freedom of speech look it up, and you also have the right not to listen. I'd suggest you exercise it.

I love god and i worship him in my own way, but i live my life as i see fit i say what i want when i want and however i want, an what i do is between me an god and no one else so every body else can butt the fk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesM56alum said:
I hate uptight bible thumpers upnorth, If you don't like how i talk or how i act or how i think then don't listen. I don't judge you because you judge me it's called freedom of speech look it up, and you also have the right not to listen. I'd suggest you exercise it.

I love god and i worship him in my own way, but i live my life as i see fit i say what i want when i want and however i want, an what i do is between me an god and no one else so every body else can butt the fk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a funny story about this.

One day "those" people who go door to door came to my parent's house and my father answered the door. They immediately started a conversation not knowing my dad LOVES to talk. He talked their ears off and they started leaving. My father followed them down the sidewalk and letting them know he wasn't finished yet! It's a long story about why he did this! :lol:

My son took his Boston Terrier to the vet yesterday due to some bowel movement issues. Upon leaving while making a payment, a lady brought her dog, about 80 pounds right up next to my son's dog who is about 20 pounds. Out of the blue, my son's dog, Bubba, clamped his jaws on the other dog's neck and wouldn't let go. It took my son and a vet's assistant to get Bubba off of the other dog! No blood or injuries although I know if Bubba wanted to, he could have torn off half of the dog's neck as I've seen what he can do to a brand new tennis ball!

Bubba is the innocent one in the back of the bed.

Attachments

• Bubba and Mercedes.jpg
    Bubba and Mercedes.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 186