TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i wonder what that other dog said to him to make him freak, believe it or not i think animal's speak to each other and we're fool's to think we as human's are the only species smart enough to have communication skills.

And i'd like to have been a fly on the wall to see what the other dog's owner said behind closed doors lol

Going to the Crystal Lake, IL gun show this morning with a buddy. He's the one looking for an inexpensive (but not cheap) home defense pistol, I'm just going cause there's gonna be guns there. Of course if there is a killer deal on something...

Popeye said:
Going to the Crystal Lake, IL gun show this morning with a buddy. He's the one looking for an inexpensive (but not cheap) home defense pistol, I'm just going cause there's gonna be guns there. Of course if there is a killer deal on something...

I have a "cheap" Taurus 38 revolver, 5 shot loaded with +P hollow points for home defense. I also have two speed loaders for it.

My GF's son started out shooting his grandfather's 22 rifle and is now has an official gun collector status.

He was looking more for a semi auto in 9mm or .40 cal. I saw a nice looking Taurus Judge .45/410 Tracker with the 6.5" barrel. Might have bought it but wanted to think on it a little and see if he still had it next month at the show. Found out he's asking more for a used on than a new one goes for. Sure, he's a private seller and no sales tax, but the new one including the tax is $10 more and has a warranty.

Crazy...some people try to pull that stuff...cool gun if you are just using it for home defense though!

Popeye - Taurus guns have a lifetime transferable warrenty. Odds are high that you'll end up using it at some point, though.

In other news -

Holy moly have I been spending green at the local Fleetfarm. New seats, new drift sock, new lures, AND got my eye on two new trolling rod/reels. I still haven't gotten my new fishfinder OR a trolling motor! I'm outta control, need to get on the water ASAP.

nomowork said:
I should buy stocks of Lowe's (if they have any). I stop by there every two to three days to pick up stuff.

My lumber/hardware store of choice. Good prices, selection and a 10% military discount everyday.

I had this dream last night where i was eating this huge marshmallow..

Woke up and i cant find my pillow anywhere..

Well it's Friday, my daughter comes into town tonight, and I have a pretty free schedule next week (gonna take some time off). This should be a good fishing week my daughter is one heck of a fisherperson and we like to compete lets see who wins this time.

PS - I am tired of loosing to her wish me luck

Get to bring home my new fishing buddy tomorrow. Meet Lillypad. This was taken 2 weeks ago. Very excited.

Attachments

• DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 193

Latest posts