1st Annual Tinboats.Net Labor Day weekend Tournament

Welcome to the Fun house. Often imitated, never duplicated.
cjensen

Post by cjensen »

Count me in!

bassboy1
Site Sponsor

Post by bassboy1 »

Jim wrote:
bassboy1 wrote:
Jim wrote:
No camera phone or anything like that?
Go to Wallyworld and get a disposable camera. When you get them developed, get them on a disk not as pictures. Then, load them onto your computer.

Hey Jim, how come spots don't count? In Allatoona, we mostly have spots, with just a few largies here and there.

The issue I see is, I may never be able to participate in these tourneys, as dad doesn't always let me out on holidays, as it is too dangerous with all the drunka$$ed s**theads driving there 40 foot Donzis at 400 bazillion mph, thinking that others will just get out of his way. On the 4th, there was a boat collision here where one boat sank, and they still haven't found it, or its occupants. Holidays seem to give people excuses to drink WAY more than they should. I don't have a problem with alcohol. But holidays are just too dangerous.

Go ahead and sign me up, as it wont cost you anything, as you ain't sending baits out. I just *may* find a way to get out on a less dangerous lake. (not likely)

Thanks, bassboy1

I was not familiar with Spotted Bass, But after doing some research, I decided that they should be included in the Tournament.

https://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/Fi ... tdbass.htm

The winner from the last tournament was caught from shore. So don't worry/think you need to be on a boat. Try super early in the morning or closer to night when all the yahoos are off the water.
Alright, you win on the holiday thing. :D
I am glad you now allow spots in the tourneys. The were introduced in Allatoona a while back, and have taken over the largemouth it seems. There are still big mouths in this lake, but they are few and far between. According to your link, it says average spots are less than a pound. A common one here is 1 to 2 1/2 pounds, with a guide pulling up a 6 pounder last week. Wow.
He has a picture on a local Allatoona board of it. Here is a link to that thread.
https://allatoonabass.proboards76.com/i ... 1184855947

Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

That Spot is a pig. Honestly if you never mentioned it, I would of assumed it was a largemouth. LOL!

Gamefisher

Post by Gamefisher »

Above all I reserve the right to change anything I want at anytime in regards to these Tournaments.
I love that line! I'm in.

BRYCE

Post by BRYCE »

I wish I could fish this one. Im going to be out of town for work again. :cry: I need a new job.

rdneckhntr

Post by rdneckhntr »

Im in...

Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

BRYCE wrote:I wish I could fish this one. Im going to be out of town for work again. :cry: I need a new job.
Bummer dude! Wish you were in on it too! Next time..... :D

Zman

Post by Zman »

I'm in!

Icefisher15

Post by Icefisher15 »

I'll give it a shot!

MissouriBassin

Post by MissouriBassin »

I'm in!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

What the hell I'm in... Not really sure if I will get any fishing in but just in case I do.

fishnfever

JustFishN

Post by JustFishN »

Looks like my plans have changed!

I'm in

FishinsMyLife

Post by FishinsMyLife »

I'm in but what's the "secret item" in the picture?

Captain Ahab

Post by Captain Ahab »

FishinsMyLife317 wrote:I'm in but what's the "secret item" in the picture?
To prevent any "pre-fishing" Jimmy (aka Mr. T, aka Grand Master Jim, aka Baitmeister) will give us an item that must be included in the photo - last contest (look it up) it was a coin. Who knows what he might choose this time, a balloon, a small cat, possibly an autographed photo of the DamnPeople Boat.

Redbug will be allowed to use a live skunk in his photo - oh wait, that woudl be his catch :shock:

FishinsMyLife

Post by FishinsMyLife »

got it. thanks