TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fool4fish1226 said:
Sawdust Farmer said:
Haven't seen it yet.

Well lets hope you get in a few days. acabtp has not logged on since his last post (Sept - 27th) life/work happens sometime hopefully all is ok with him.

Hope that he is okay and all is well with him, & that we haven't lost another box.

bigwave said:
Has anyone heard where the box is? I am anxious for #7......sure hope you get a shot at it sawdust.

acabtp - still has not signed on since sept 27? Hope all is well with him - If something does not happen soon we will be restarting another box :evil: I love this box pass thing but I hate to see people miss out on their turn.

Still no box here. I sent him a PM yesterday afternoon, but haven't heard anything back (yet [-o< ). There hasn't been any recent activity in his account.

bigwave said:
I agree, lets keep the box to somone here on this site......especially somone who truely needs a hand. We all benefit from each others advise here on tinboats. IMO we as a group should lend a hand to the deserving person. I was really thinking of a VET, but really does not matter if somone really has been down on their luck......I have lived in those shoes and it sure does feel good to pay it forward for me.

As a disabled vet I really like that idea. Please do not consider me for this. I just wanted to say that I think this is an honorable idea.

I do not get it - this guy has been a member here for well over a year has 200 plus posts and quits because he got some junk in a box pass?????

Heck, Jim gives away more then what that box had each month

Some people

The last activity on his Twitter account was a tweet to him on Sep 9 asking if he knew his web site was down. Before jumping to conclusions we need to know if anything happened to him or his family.

Popeye said:
The last activity on his Twitter account was a tweet to him on Sep 9 asking if he knew his web site was down. Before jumping to conclusions we need to know if anything happened to him or his family.

I agree we should give him a few more days then make a decision. I hope all is well with him; it just stinks not knowing what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, worse case scenario I am willing to put something together to get this pass over with.

He is a member of another forum and was active yesterday. I would think it to be a bit reckless to take the box with that much information about you floating online.

I don't think he'll pull a Lonlb, but his time with the box is getting excessive.

acabtp

Last Activity: Yesterday 04:53 AM

I tired giving him a call bit ago. Will try again later today. Can't remember right off hand which site it was I pulled that info from though I will continue to try to get in touch with him.

sixgun86 said:
I tired giving him a call bit ago. Will try again later today. Can't remember right off hand which site it was I pulled that info from though I will continue to try to get in touch with him.

Thanks Six I hope this has a happy ending, like said if not I will send sawdust a box so everyone gets their turn.

Big - We should start on building the Give away box I could also start one for that, I say we get 10 or so members who want get in on it and pass it around, then we the 10 members will decide on who should get it. I am very good with a Vet, disable member, or somebody really down on their luck. We will have to figure out how the receiving party is selected or pick.

Lets here some ideas on how this should be done, my only thing is - I think it should be a very active member who could really use some help from the Tinboat family

This site is truly above all the rest and it's the members that make it that way. If someone wants to shoot me a pm with an address, I would be more than happy to send a donation to the next box.