1964 loanstar please help with ideas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fireshadow said:
You want the ted willams you can have it. It has ben nothing but a pain since i got it. Though it did come free with the boat. It's just not reliable enough for me, it's left me stranded twice. So it will be going as soon as I can find a replacement. Your boat looks great Sgt. I am thinking a front and rear deck with a floor in between and a seat in the middle. With some panels on the sides for reinforcement.
Look under the "Motor" Board index at the thread "Primer on Old Outboards" to get an idea on the world of collector motors. One man's junk etc. You may find a place to post your motor and get it sold for a buck or two.

well the old ted willams is gone. I lost compression on the bottom cylinder. So now she is spare parts, but I did find a 1963 evintruid with electric start that should be here before to long. I think I am going to base the paint scheme for the boat off the old fast twin, from the picks of the motor its a nice shade of blue and white. When the motor gets here I'll post the picks. See what you guys think. looks like I misspelled the loan in lone star in the title, haven't had to lake a loan out yet on her but I also haven't started to build the decks yet.

Latest posts