2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
Forget saving $$$$ all year, im doing it the American way and talking to uncle Visa when the time comes!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I've talked to him too much so far this year as it is. Now the wife wants to spend 3 nights at some pool suite for our anniversary. 3 nights $875.00! :shock:

flounderhead59 said:
BassAddict said:
Forget saving $$$$ all year, im doing it the American way and talking to uncle Visa when the time comes!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I've talked to him too much so far this year as it is.

Good point flounderhead........................... I better get back in touch with old man Discover! :lol:

I'd like to make it. Could be me the wife and kids or me and my brother, who knows that's a long way off. If I take my brother I can make him pay 1/2. If its my wife I pay, and pay big. :mrgreen:

NICE =D> thats a great place to fish. hopefully i can meet some of yuns down there and fish for a day since its only 2 hrs from me

Since I just returned from a 1200 mile trip to MN I guess 1 hr. should be no problem. Count me in.
By the way a great to Orr MN. last week. Pics to follow.

This sounds like a great idea. I know I'm the new guy and all, but put me down +1! In a years time I won't be the new guy anymore... :)

Its going to be awesome guys!! Come on get fired up!!!! Huge Smallmouth!!! Lots of new friends!!! Definitely going to be a blast!!! I cant wait to get back over there!!