e21 Carrot Stik

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one pretty bad, and I haven't even handles one yet. Best part is they arent graphite, that way you can fish through horrible lightning storms with no worries :shock:

Jim said:
I just cant do it, I don't know why, I just cant. Hopefully they will be at this years fishing show so I can take a look.

Lol, and i'm 99% sure that I'll have your favorite line on it too........Yo-Zuri Hybrid, lol :wink:

Best part is they arent graphite, that way you can fish through horrible lightning storms with no worries

Well, if you do get zapped, at least the bright color of the rod will make it easier for the paramedics to locate you, lol :shock:

I don't like the look of that big knob on the butt of it nor do I care for the color. And I have never paid that much for a rod in my life and can't see me starting anytime soon.

flounderhead59 said:
I don't like the look of that big knob on the butt of it nor do I care for the color. And I have never paid that much for a rod in my life and can't see me starting anytime soon.

This will be the most I've ever paid for a rod myself, and will probably be the last time. Right now my "top" rod is a 7' BPS Extreme XPS MH, which I like a lot :) . Plus, I figure the color of the rod will be a good conversation topic at the boat ramp, lol :lol:

if theyre anything like the airrus puls-r that i have, they'll be awesome. they look basically exactly the same except for the color.
that orange color is hit or miss for me. i prefer more understated when it comes to my rods, but if it works, thats great. i cant see my self getting one to be honest, im pretty close to filling out my rod inventory as it is!

Derek777 said:
if theyre anything like the airrus puls-r that i have, they'll be awesome. they look basically exactly the same except for the color.
that orange color is hit or miss for me. i prefer more understated when it comes to my rods, but if it works, thats great. i cant see my self getting one to be honest, im pretty close to filling out my rod inventory as it is!
Come on Derek, fishing rods are like jello there is always room and orange is a top flavor of jello

Wayne

yeah but my fridge is getting full. however, id be interested in selling my new 2008 st croix avid 7ft mh to get an e21 or airrus rod of the same action/power etc. that way i could trade lime for orange lol.

Well, been doing some research (shipping costs) and have found that it'll be cheaper to order tha e21 from Tacklewarehouse than from e21 directly (they're in canada I beilieve). Price of rod from both places is $149.95. Cost from e21 with s/h would be $179.95. From Tacklewarehouse shipped FedEx 2-day method comes to $159.95. :)

If you don't need it right away, TW has free shipping over $50, I think they get $6 per rod or something like that, though, but still tough to beat.

I'm getting ready to get my first Crucial from them, been stuck on custom rods lately, but can't really beat the price/performance of these Crucials, at least for the drop-shot rod I want to use it for :)

Thanks for the info, dp. I sent them an email earlier asking what type of container the rods are shipped in. Have never ord'd a rod through the mail, so I'm figuring a hard cardboard tube. Having it mailed to my work address as FedEx requires a signature when rec'd, and I may not be home when they deliver.

Well, was all ready to order (from TW) and come to find out the 6'7" spinning rod I want is backordered. Went to Cabela's website to check the availablity of the same model and it's also backordered :x . Sent TW an email to see if they have an idea of when they'll be available. :roll:

They should be available in the next few weeks. the ordered 500 of each rod back in November and they sold out quickly

Wayne