e21 Carrot Stik

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are the only one who can be the judge of whether you like it or not, but i'll tell you this: Most of the gripes I've seen are from people who read the Tackle Tour or similar coverage of iCast, and read the specs on the model they had at the show, which is the $350 model, then buy the $150 model and complain that it's not the $350 model. Might be different from what I've read, though, get your hands on one :)

I had the $150 model in my hand at the Maryland show This was by far the lightest rod I have ever handled It will be a great addition to any collection

Wayne

before I get another reel, I'm going to use one from another rod. I'll be trying my Shimano 2500FB on it. It's currently on a 6'6" BPS Qualifier rod and it's a pretty good match for the Qualifier rod. If it seems good, I'll get another reel.

Fishin NJ said:
Keep us updated on it once you get it, I am still considering getting one, your thoughts may just be what make me buy one.

Will do :) . What really leaned me towards the purchase were comments made over at the BPS forum by member Team Clean. We had a couple of pm's back & forth and he says he'd replace all of his rods with the e21's if he could.

redbug said:
I had the $150 model in my hand at the Maryland show This was by far the lightest rod I have ever handled It will be a great addition to any collection

Wayne

same here a few e21 guys were there it was hard to miss them.

I checked both the cheaper and the expensive model out today at the harrisburg show, and both were sweet rods. Obviously the $300+ model was nicer but bother were very quality. I talked to a pro staffer for e21 about airrus and e21 and he was very knowledgable. I will definately be buying a carrot stick, everything about them seemed great, especially the warranty.

jkbirocz said:
I will definately be buying a carrot stick, everything about them seemed great, especially the warranty.

Nice - I cannot wait to test it in the first lightning storm

Storm-06-june.gif

Still waiting for mine as it's still on backorder. I had a couple emails with a Senior VP from e21 and they're diligently working on getting the rods manufactured to keep up with the high demand. Better order yours now :) . Free shipping from TackleWarehouse. From them to me was $149.95, no tax, no shipping costs.

Waterwings said:
Just did the order tracking thing at Tackle Warehouse and the Carrot Stix are supposed to be in-stock on 2-28 :D

Rod did not arrive at TW on the 28th. Did the order tracking thing and now they expect it on March 9th. Starting to get a little ticked now! :x

They have always been good about answering questions for me, try to email them! Might have gotten 10 in, and you were #11 or something like that.

I just ordered a Revo SX and a Crucial from them myself :)

dampeoples said:
They have always been good about answering questions for me, try to email them! Might have gotten 10 in, and you were #11 or something like that.

I just ordered a Revo SX and a Crucial from them myself :)

I've been emailing them & e21 (quick responses and helpful :) ) . I ord'd the rod on Jan. 31st, I'm just getting a little impatient 8-[

I'm the same way, when I buy something I want it NOW!

I have taken a little different perspective after running my own business for the past year and change, though! Big difference in something handmade vs. production, though.

If you think this wait is bad...wait until you order a custom made one :) I couldn't stand myself :)