Free Bait!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devilmutt said:
Got mine in the mail today!

IMG_3280.jpg

That's the same one I got on Saturday.

Got mine today. I got a 1/2oz 0-6ft sus phantom minnow too. Not something I would usually buy but ill definitely take it. Could be a new favorite

Awesome. Signed up today. A little late to the party, but we"ll see. I have used their lures a bunch before, seem like good quality, but they're ALWAYS in the discount bin where I shop. Don't think I've ever spent more than $3 on one...

I haven't gotten mine, but I happened to buy one of those phantom minnows the other day. They're only 3 bucks. Hooks are garbage but they have a nice deep knock in them. Caught my two biggest of the day when I tied it on.

For the price, I'll be buying a lot more. I love jerkbaits more than any other lure for some reason..

JamesM56alum said:
I got mine today, asia med diver shad.

i'd post a pic but i''m out of bandwith on my photobucket account, stupid free accounts!!!!

Are we supposed to be using a photobucket account or similar? I always just upload direct to my post. Is it OK to do that?