Free Bait!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#-o ...... honestly i forgot i could do that..... lol I just use photobucket to store my images instead of storing them on my pc, i'v lost alot of meaningful photos in the past to hard drive crashes and photobucket is a god sent but the free accounts only let you use so much bandwith in one month but i'm going to be upgrading next week to a pro account, 24.95 for a year

JamesM56alum said:
#-o ...... honestly i forgot i could do that..... lol I just use photobucket to store my images instead of storing them on my pc, i'v lost alot of meaningful photos in the past to hard drive crashes and photobucket is a god sent but the free accounts only let you use so much bandwith in one month but i'm going to be upgrading next week to a pro account, 24.95 for a year

I've lost pictures in the past too. The lady at walmart cringes when she sees me coming now. After I had my dog put down I put the pics off my computer onto a flash drive and had photos made at walmart. 166 pics of the same dog through the years. I don't think she was impressed! LOL

BassAddict said:
Figure id try this one since the hook thing didnt pan out... I blame our crack team of Leland postal employees who often have a hard time telling the diffrence between a E and a W.
What is the difference ??? :wink:

I received mine yesterday.
I'll try to remember to post a pic later.

SDC12918.jpg

Recieved mine today, it was a deep diver. Probably won't use it but threw it in the tackle box anyway to add to the showoff collection.

Got mine yesterday. 0-4' Minnow. Stoked and can't wait to try it out spider rigging in Kentucky Lake next month.

Got mine today - the same Asai shad that James got....will post a pic maybe tomorrow.

Still no sign of the hooks though - which is funny because I signed up for that first.

Aaaaaand here is the pic.

Can't beat free tackle.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336226224.171069.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336226224.171069.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 466
Anyone else notice that the Cho Asai shad look like the Asai shad on the website. The front shovel is different. And my color doesn't really match up to anything.

https://www.matzuo.com/Matzuo_Baits.aspx

Wonder if they are just last years models or a packaging error? Either way it's a good lure to me :) (free)

I got my bait today. 1/2 ounce phantom minnow. Not sure I like the color but I do like this style bait. My hooks from the other thread came too. I signed up April 8 for them, so took almost a month.

baitnhooks.jpg

BassAddict said:
I.... CAN.... NOT..... BELIEVE... IT!!!!!! Finally got mine :shock:

maybe ill get to try it next spring..... MAYBE

Spit & Sputter.....

Must be a custom made bait just for you! :LOL2:

Latest posts