I don't know if this is even allowed on here! HAHA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
Welp it's time for me to grow up. I have been with my girlfriend for about 2 1/2 years now and I think its time to settle down.

She has always talked about going on a hot air balloon ride. So I think this spring I will arrange for a hot air balloon ride and pop the question!

I have been doing a lot of ring shopping lately (would have much rather been shopping for boat stuff). I have found the ring I'm going to buy.

If this kind of talk is not allowed on here just throw it out! haha

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 771
Nice ring, but you could get her one diamond and put the rest of the $ into 'her' new boat :lol:

But congrats!

I wish it was that simple! I did my research...talked with her sisters and friends about what kind of ring she has talked about and I think this one will make her happy haha.

One of these days I'll have to get around to doing that too. The only that's stopped me is I hate jewelry shopping with a passion unless it's mens watches :D Besides the BPS spring classic is coming up in a month and I need a new gps locator. :mrgreen: Good luck popping the question, hope ya didn't jinx it now :shock:

Thanks guys!

Bob, I just had to tell someone...and you guys are the only ones that I know won't tell!

And you are correct caster...I'll have about as much in that ring as I do in my boat :(

Congrats Man!

"balloon ride" and "pop" shouldn't be used in the same sentence. :LOL2:

=D> Congratulations =D> That is a rad ring. Just remember, you eventually will have to upgrade that ring.

Congrats Man and best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

I have to say I think the other guys are right though...I bet you could get a sweet outboard for what that ring cost. :lol:

NOW THATS CABIN FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS BE SURE TO KEEP THE LORD IN THIS RELATIONSHIP ITLL WORK
...............JIG

baseball_guy_99 said:
I wish it was that simple! I did my research...talked with her sisters and friends about what kind of ring she has talked about and I think this one will make her happy haha.

[-X You really think they can keep a secret, lol? Just kidding , and congratulations! 8)

Maybe you can borrow that ring on an occasion or two? Tie a treble hook to it and go after the big one. With all that glittering and sparkles it is bound to catch something. lol

BTW, Congrats.

beautiful ring... good for the both of you... This November wife and I will be married 49 years. I would suggest you be the first to say your sorry, don't ever forget to hold open a door for her and always let her get in the boat first.
good luck and may the Lord bless you both
peace

Thanks for the support guys!

Free, I have already learned the saying...I'm sorry honey. You were right and I was wrong. I love you! haha!

Beautiful ring.

Sounds like you have a unique proposal planned out as well.

Good man.