I not put non slip coatings yet,I puts steelhead picture

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i has desided to put the coating on anyway evin tho it not that slippery as the floor is just unpainted alimimum and the flooring is put down with self tapper screw.Haveing it colored wood make boat an flooring looks better for the eye :mrgreen: Rippeled feel wood be nice but smoothis allso good.anyone have any idea how to transfur picture form cell phone to comupter as i have pictures on phone of the boat and steelhead to show yous =D> i not take the computer camera when fishing yesterdays #-o

one more steelheads has come to the boat.10 pound =D>

I go this morning but nothing #-o Rain start to come down so i pull the plug at home so fish blood an drippings can be wash away.Maybe i go agin tomorowe as i live not far from the steelhead river =D>

Try sending the cell phone pictures to yourself at your e-mail address. Then you should be able to save them in your pictures folder and download them here. Remember that sending e-mails from cell phone might cost extra on your cell phone bill...

Outdoorsman

Rain wash flooring reel good an i puttarp over the boat so she is reedy for fishing steelheads on Saterday morning.I not fish on Thankgiving day or on friday either.Saterday is weather permitting as they say cold and snaow come soon.Cold an snow make ice on me alimimum floor so I hope i gets by with no non slip coatings :) I no want to slip an fall :| Going to has some time for thinking after winter sets in,maybee i make up a desision about what non slip coatings i will be getting.Who no for sure? [-o<

Snow an wind come today so i not bring boat to river for steelheads,maybee in morning it be only cold with no wind [-o< IF IT JUST COLD MAYBEE IT BE GOOD TEST FOR DECISION FOR NON SLIP COATINGS :mrgreen: I BRING REPORTS TOMOROW =D>

one more steelhead came to boat today,11 pounder =D> river is not full of fish rite now butt there is fish here and there if yous can find thems :mrgreen:

I go to river this mornin butt no fish come to the boat #-o I fish till 11 clock,not one bite.I tinks i need non slip coatings on floor as it was sliping under my boot in one place butt there was fish slim and drippings from yesturday.I going to do it,maybee slip no more =D>

Bass Pro Shops has this stuff:

https://www.basspro.com/Ultra-Tuff-Rubberized-SoundDeadening-Coating/product/74554/-1218147

I have no experience with it, but its got pretty good reviews. Couple of people say check out your colors before applying it, though. And that it goes on best with the primer.

Well, jcb, you sure know how to catch steelhead! And, I think you need the non slip stuff with all the guts and slime you are getting on the boat floor - be safe! I have a rubber type of mat on mine, and it works great. It just lays down on the aluminum boat bottom, and it is quiet, I can take it out to wash, is non slip and just good on the old feet. Let us know what you decide to do. And, get us some of those steelhead photos! Being a southerner, I can only dream of catching one of those!

I has sent a steelhead picture to my email.now how do i send it here or to my picture file.Maybee i send it to someone out there an they then can put the picture here. #-o
this picture will allso show the alimimum flooring i put in her with self tapper screw.I want yous all to she the steelhead an flooring =D>

here is steelhead that came to the boat on Saterday.I figure out how to tranfur from email to picture hoster.hope yous like it an yous can now see the alimimum flooring that is in need of non slip coatings
ry%3D400

yous all can see the self tapper screw holeing the alimimum down,i put 2 inch foam between the support ribs and then the alimimum floor.i use self tapper screw so in case i need to take the flooring up an such.i felt self tapper screw were better over rivit method for me =D>

i glad you likes picture.I maybee take computer camera when i go fish at the river for steelheads agin.yous can see the floor with fish slime and drippings. #-o This is why i not has carpet in her on the floor.carpet getts slime and drippings on it and hose off cleen wood work but carpet stay wet for long time but with non slip coatings hose off cleening wood be best and dry off in no time

jcb,like earlier told I would just throw a rubber matt down until you figure out what you want to do.Just so you don't slip and get injured,lol.Nice Steelhead! I tie jigs for guys that catch steelhead but have never caught one myself.

maybee i gets a rubber matt till I figure on what i am going to get for her :| Snow come today an this is not good as snow come with cold tempiture an cold tempiture is not that fun when fishing from boat #-o

The 1/4" roll rubber 4 feet wide is $5.49 a foot at Tractor Supply.

I check and see that ACE hardwere store has Hurkyaliner for under $80 for a gallon and Slip No more is bout same money for gallon.Wondering if bed liner wood be better than slip No more?Both can be had in gray color so that wood match me Tempress hatch that I buy in lite gray

An old trick to get a Light Non Skid coating is to spray or paint the deck....then sprinkle SALT onto the surface. Do NOT paint OVER the salt.

After everything dries ....wash the area with water. The salt with dissolve and leave tiny little pock marks. If you can get some larger grain salt ( special cooking salt) it might be even better.

Try it on a board and see if you like. I did it once for the seats on a small sailboat and was very pleased. I had to sit on it in a bathing suit and didn't have the sand-paper feeling. regards, Rich