I not put non slip coatings yet,I puts steelhead picture

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I forgot to add that...if you do the "sprinkle salt" trick on a WOODEN deck, be certain to coat the decking with a couple of good coats of paint. Only THEN, after you have a good base, do another coat and apply the salt. You don't want the salt to wash out and leave pock marks of exposed wood. regards, Rich

I brake ice to get on river today butt 2 steelhead came to the boat.After I catch thems ideside I reelilly need non slip coatings on floor as waterand fish drippings make alimimum floor slipery expecially during cold winter weather #-o Now i wait till warmer weather so non slip coatings can dry =D>

big snow and wind caome on Sunday so not able to get on river now :| Hopeing for January thaw so steelheeds can be fished agin =D>

Yes i agreee with you bout this but weither is very cold now an non slip coatings wood not dry.I maybee get her into heated pole barn then mite dry [-o<

Weather going to be cold for next 5 and 6 day so boat is stored away till brake in weather.If january thrw come this year i going to the river for steelhead =D> I going to borry 4 wheel driver from me son then cam dump boat into river is she is not ice over #-o

dyeguy1212 said:
You still posting Hunlee? I thought Jim said he'd block your IPs. :?

back-on-topic.jpg