MINE ALL MINE!!! Lowe 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
muffin said:
I was looking at similar seats. How comfortable are they? Great looking boat btw

for the two seconds i sat in them they seem to be very comfortable! and very stable also... they were $33 at walmart and are $10 cheaper than the Wise brand and to be honest i cant tell the difference in quality! in fact the cheaper seats feel a little bit lighter which on a small boat lighter is better! the only thing i have a problem with is that i probably am going to be putting black carpet in my boat and i dont know how they will look with the black carpet? but the green still matches the paint on the boat so they will probably look fine!

inlovewithsurfin said:
muffin said:
I was looking at similar seats. How comfortable are they? Great looking boat btw

for the two seconds i sat in them they seem to be very comfortable! and very stable also... they were $33 at walmart and are $10 cheaper than the Wise brand and to be honest i cant tell the difference in quality! in fact the cheaper seats feel a little bit lighter which on a small boat lighter is better! the only thing i have a problem with is that i probably am going to be putting black carpet in my boat and i dont know how they will look with the black carpet? but the green still matches the paint on the boat so they will probably look fine!

thanks much. i will be passing by wal mart when i get home to try and do a little searching. i'm thinking three across the back bench and one on the deck, but will have to see. green would definitely mismatch my "gray" boat (alwed calls it brown, but my eyes say otherwise) so im hoping to find something more matching. what brand are those if i may ask?

if your lucky enough and find a good walmart with ANY boat seats left over maybe you can find some grey ones? they have the green like mine, grey, and tan ones also. the brand i got was Attwood and i think they are gonna work nicely!

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE WORST LUCK FISHING EVER!!!!!??? i am on the worst dry spell for bass fishing of my life! its so depressing... sorry had to vent!

inlovewithsurfin said:
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE WORST LUCK FISHING EVER!!!!!??? i am on the worst dry spell for bass fishing of my life! its so depressing... sorry had to vent!
ME! :evil:

i have been trying different ponds and lakes all over... today i found what promised to be the most perfect "honey hole" ever! a small pond thats deep and has tons of brush and cover as well as lots of feeder fish! we had a big rainstorm all day today and it let up just in time for me to fish for a couple hours tonight from 6-8... should have been the most perfect scenario to catch lots of bass!!! not even a bite... same story at every lake almost every time i go! its beginning to really bring me down....

My best catches are always when I get up at 5am and be on the lake at 6 fishing the eastern side of the lake that's still under slight shade from tree cover.

I'll be going out tomorrow and I'll post some pictures if I can bring out an illusive Large Mouth Bass. I had a nice one monday on a Xrap orange bottom black top with a glitter orange feathered tail with two treble hooks!

theyyounggun said:
The make the seats like this if its what your looking for

looked at those as well, but unavailable online. im gonna be back on land next thursday so i will pass by the walmart in deep south louisiana (should have a nice selection) so i shall see what i can find

10027696.jpg

is closer to the color. the cushion just looks so thin :(

Buddychrist said:
My best catches are always when I get up at 5am and be on the lake at 6 fishing the eastern side of the lake that's still under slight shade from tree cover.

I'll be going out tomorrow and I'll post some pictures if I can bring out an illusive Large Mouth Bass. I had a nice one monday on a Xrap orange bottom black top with a glitter orange feathered tail with two treble hooks!

you need to post a picture of that bait your talking about! lol... sounds crazy! please let us know how you do and i always love pictures of bass and other fish!!! im about to go out for a few hours and see what i can catch right now! wish me luck! haha

inlovewithsurfin said:
Buddychrist said:

you need to post a picture of that bait your talking about! lol... sounds crazy! please let us know how you do and i always love pictures of bass and other fish!!! im about to go out for a few hours and see what i can catch right now! wish me luck! haha

Because of the leak in the boat I didn't stay out for long but here is my gnarly bait that has given me many many bass

$9 but it works great at dawn and dusk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344468298.472269.jpg

Here is my deep diving Xrap for mid day hole popping action $7
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344468363.254988.jpg

Crocs not included lol you can't take them away from me

FINALLY!!! the curse is broken! lol... picked up this 4 and 1/2 pounder on the first cast! we also had a bigger bass that i rushed with the net and somehow lost him? :/ and all total 6 bass tonight! super happy with my new plastic i picked up today! the guy at bass pro recommended this to me and i owe him a big thanks next time i see him! :)

finally2.jpg

finally1.jpg

finally.jpg

he(or she) looks all beat up on the belly and tail from spawning? i thought that was over with?

No weight.... The guy at bass pro that recommended that worm said to just cast it out there near the shore with slack line and let it drop. Watch the line for a "bump" or to start moving then slowly reel in the slack and set the hook! I can't believe how great it works! I tried to cast it right near the drop off point in about 5 feet of water if I didn't get a hit on the drop I would twitch it a little bit and then reel it in after 20-30 seconds.

muffin said:

I'm 210lbs and find mine very comfortable and I'm usually out for at least 5 hours at a time.

I bought mine at Walmart for around $35 plus an extra $10 for the swivels, I can even lean back in mine and feel they're strong enough where the back wont break like on some cheap boat seats I've sat in.

inlovewithsurfin, Yet another great build! You should do a side craigslist jon boat conversions business! You certainly know what you're doing! I know plenty of people would be interested if you showed pictures of your work. It may be a little to late in the season to get any bites now but next spring you could make a killing!

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20120727_152429.jpg
    IMG_20120727_152429.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 1,254