MINE ALL MINE!!! Lowe 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mizzie said:
muffin said:
inlovewithsurfin, Yet another great build! You should do a side craigslist jon boat conversions business! You certainly know what you're doing! I know plenty of people would be interested if you showed pictures of your work. It may be a little to late in the season to get any bites now but next spring you could make a killing!

Mike

thank you Mike!!! i actually love working on the boats and have thought about offering my "services" on craigslist to build other peoples boats for them! maybe i will try it out for a bit? got to sit in my seats for the first time tonight and they are really comfortable!

some boating pictures from tonight... wish i had some FISH pictures... but they werent cooperating with us! :(

had my mom and i in my boat and my fiance and her dad in his boat...

mine35.jpg
mine36.jpg
mine37.jpg

got a little work done today... i have been trying to figure out what to do for a livewell in my boat cause i would like to free up room by taking out my cooler livewell... i have a storage hatch in the middle bench seat of the boat but it is not water tight. i used some silicone and sealed it up... drilled a hole in the bottom of the compartment for a removable plug (the bottom of the compartment doesnt go all the way to the bottom of my boat) and added a cheap aerator. its not finished yet... i am going to run the wires cleanly to a switch panel as well as add some waterproof blue l.e.d livewell lights for night fishing.

here is a link to a video of the livewell in action:

https://youtu.be/1xykdzesyYM

and here is a picture of it...

mine41.jpg

Nice! I've been debating wether or not to convert my bench. I think I'm going to now. I was just ginna have one that was a cooler and plugged into a 12v Plug.

I just completely thread jacked.

I have a "cooler livewell" and it works great but it takes up too much room in the middle of my boat.... I want the freed up floor space without the cooler.

You Know said:
I'm having the same prob need to free up floor space. Thinking about putting hatches on front deck and rear seat.

if i get some time this weekend i am going to completely upgrade what the previous owner did to this boat.... i plan on putting a full deck across the front two benches (like i have done on my other boats) with a hatch or two for storage in the front of the boat. i will also still have the hatch on the middle bench function but be carpeted. and i am going to build a back deck from the back bench to the transom with a hatch to gain access to the drain plug and fuel tank. i also need to run the livewell wires and mount/wire some lights for the livewell and the boat. i plan on going fishing as well this weekend so i dont know how far i will get on the boat! :)

TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! im so excited... i am going to re-do my boat the way i want to! out with what the previous owner did and in with my ideas! :) im hoping to get out of work at a reasonable time and get home and start right away with the construction. im hoping i will have enough daylight to be able to finish the construction part so that i can take it fishing early saturday morning! i went to lowes tonight and bought all the supplies already.

pictures will follow...

sorry that i didnt post any pictures last night... working on the boat didnt quite goes as planned! lol. i started working as soon as i got home from work at 4:30 and didnt stop working till 9:30 at night in the dark under the street lights! it was miserable haha... but anyways here are some pictures! not finished yet but i had to take it out fishing first thing this morning :)

mine42.jpg

mine49.jpg

mine43.jpg

mine48.jpg

mine44.jpg

mine47.jpg

mine45.jpg

mine46.jpg

Latest posts