Sac River Missouri

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fished below the dam. Only ran the boat a few miles but I have ran a way up little sac river. Is anything biting below the dam yet? They should start there first.

andrewt said:
I've fished below the dam. Only ran the boat a few miles but I have ran a way up little sac river. Is anything biting below the dam yet? They should start there first.
Dunno. Usually put in on Osage at 82 and run up toward Stockton about fifteen miles or so. Wann try Blackjack this year and also around Aldrich on the lake.

don91125 said:
andrewt said:
Dunno. Usually put in on Osage at 82 and run up toward Stockton about fifteen miles or so. Wann try Blackjack this year and also around Aldrich on the lake.

I never got down that far. I put in on private land just below stockton dam. I've ran a bunch at aldrich. I think I've been up about 9 miles which put me south of morrisville. Had to do that when the water was a little higher. When the water finally decides to run out you can only run about a mile above the lake boundary at orleans bridge(old steel bridge). I'd like to make it down there in about a month when the walleye start runnin.

Latest posts