Tonights catch....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustFishN

Reaction score
So I went to Bass Pro today with my mom and dad. I picked up a few more packs of worms and some hula poppers for the other half. On the way home I begged my dad to go fishing with me since someone was out in the kayak fishing...again lol. We went to the res about 10 minutes from the house. My second cast out I got nailed. I was shocked. At first I thought I had a turtle because it just wouldn't budge. But here it is.. AND as most of you know..I don't take fish off my own hook....well..I had too tonight lol. First time ever! Here it is..not the best picture because I had to use my phone.

Attachments

• noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 402
Thats a nice lookin largie, great catch. Nothing like a second cast fish, early in the trip catchin while not getting the first cast catch jinx. That also looks like a nice place to fish. What was the bait of choice?

Great Job! Always good to get that fish right away - you beat that ole skunky early and then can go look for the great grandparents

jkbirocz said:
Thats a nice lookin largie, great catch. Nothing like a second cast fish, early in the trip catchin while not getting the first cast catch jinx. That also looks like a nice place to fish. What was the bait of choice?

I only use rubber worms. The one I caught this one on was actually one of the ones I just picked up at Bass Pro! lol They call it chaos. 6" their brand.

Latest posts