Tournament Time-Inaugural Tinboats.Net 4th of July 2007 open

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some last minute things to clear up. Only Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass for this tournament.

The worms are packaged and will be sent out tomorrow at lunchtime. They should get to you by next friday.

Also one more thing. I purchased 3 packages of PCBAITS Krinkle Cut worms. In each of your envelopes you will find 2 of those worms which CAN be used for this contest.

Remember this is the honor system here. Please play fair. My worms and 2 of PCBAITS krinkle cut worms that are in the envelope can be used.

Remeber to check back here next friday night after 8PM to find out what has to be included in the picture to qualify. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

If you have any questions, fire away or PM me. :D

If I have purchased some of the Krinkle Cut worms can we use those in addition to the two you are sending? I am thinking that if I lose the two I will be out of bait and possible quickly (I have a high snag to fish ratio, especially for SM Bass in the river)

esquired said:
If I have purchased some of the Krinkle Cut worms can we use those in addition to the two you are sending? I am thinking that if I lose the two I will be out of bait and possible quickly (I have a high snag to fish ratio, especially for SM Bass in the river)

Sorry Esquired. Just the 2 that everyone has!

jimmyt said:
esquired said:

**** - migtht be a short contest for me :oops:

esquired said:
jimmyt said:
esquired said:

**** - migtht be a short contest for me :oops:

You got my worms too you know! LOL! Im sure you of all people will do fine! :D

Do not worry Jimmy - I am counting on your worms!

Do catfish count? Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

Just kidding :D

Got the worms, they look great, both the sticks and the Crinkle Cut styles. Lookin forward to a long weekend of fishing!

What trash - I can predict the future

swami1.jpg

Crystalball.jpg

Let the games Begin. The Tournament is officialy underway. The secret item that must be included in the picture with your biggest bass is......A coin. Any coin will do, as long as its a picture of a bass and a coin you can enter it. Remember I will pick what I feel is the biggest bass (largemouth or smallmouth) so the clearer and better your picture, the better for me. If I cant decide who caught the biggest fish, we will put it to a vote on the forum, and then I will decide who is the winner. This is all in fun, so I hope everyone is honest. This will go till 8PM on july 4, 2007. Post your winner in this thread. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, post here or PM me.

Good luck all! :D

Latest posts