Tournament Time-Inaugural Tinboats.Net 4th of July 2007 open

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a complaint! Wingshooter1002 didn't tell me about this contest until it was too late. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking he didn't want me to be in it for the competition. Hey, I'm just kidding. I do look forward to Labor Day's tourny, though. Nice bass, though. And, I do have a couple of those Mattlures. I still have to catch a bass on one of those guys.

G3 Bassman said:
I've got a complaint! Wingshooter1002 didn't tell me about this contest until it was too late. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking he didn't want me to be in it for the competition. Hey, I'm just kidding. I do look forward to Labor Day's tourny, though. Nice bass, though. And, I do have a couple of those Mattlures. I still have to catch a bass on one of those guys.

Everyone was sent an email! :wink: Make sure it does not go in the spam folder! LOL!

Something came in the mail today! :D

Congrats to JustfishN once again! You go girrrrrrllllllll!

LOL!

I will be sending this off on Friday with your winning lure!

Attachments

• 4thjuly07.JPG
    4thjuly07.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,436
Ohhhhhhhh I am so excited!!! Just like a little school girl! I am going to clear a spot for them heheh. I am going to have to sleep with the lure under my pillow

Thanks again Jimmy!

JustFishN

JustFishN said:
Ohhhhhhhh I am so excited!!! Just like a little school girl! I am going to clear a spot for them heheh. I am going to have to sleep with the lure under my pillow

Thanks again Jimmy!

JustFishN

Just be sure and keep it under your pillow as I don't want to get the hook lol.

Just wanted to share.... I got something in the mail today!!!!

Thanks Jimmy!

Attachments

• justfishn2 (Small).jpg
    justfishn2 (Small).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,395
Wow!!!!Hickup, hickup,Flamers baby, flamers :wink: I, never mind :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts