Any center forward console owners?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my new ride. Just picked it up last week. It has the 115B/80 yamaha jet and it has plenty of torque and gets on plane in 2-3 boat lengths with plenty of power to spare. I am not sure of top end since I don't have my graph on it yet. I would say it will run in the mid to upper 30s. Tons of room and it takes on big water chop of Lake Lanier in North GA with no cavitation and rides extremely smooth thanks to the modified V hull. It's a tunnel jet and no cavation in the big water chop. Fits my needs to lake fish and River fish better then I hoped! Putting the trolling motor on Monday and some monster rod holders. Time to see how it fishes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,362
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,362
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,362
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,362
To Rrider:
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you have a pic of how you handled switching the motor controls from side console to center console?

I just got my new steering and control cables in so I'm going ahead with moving the console forward about 2-1/2 to 3 feet. But the boat is currently packed full of stuff as I've been cleaning the other side of the garage getting ready for delivery of the new toy. So it will probably be a couple of weeks before I can get around to working on it.

Latest posts