Project "A Little Snookered" New Pics 03-19-2012 !!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the opportunity to get the 2 youngest kids (18 & 16) out on the water yesterday. They had fun and even caught some fish, nothing to speak of but that doesn’t matter its all about being out there together. We even ran back to the dock and picked up my future son in-law after he got off of work (He help greatly building "A Little Snookered” and deserves credit for it as well).

Well anyways here are a few pictures of the outing

Hopefully over the the holiday we will get out some more and also finish up my loose ends on the boat.

Attachments

• IMG_3024.JPG
    IMG_3024.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3025.JPG
    IMG_3025.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3023.JPG
    IMG_3023.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3022.JPG
    IMG_3022.JPG
    387.4 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3021.JPG
    IMG_3021.JPG
    299.5 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3019.JPG
    IMG_3019.JPG
    345.2 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3018.JPG
    IMG_3018.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3020.JPG
    IMG_3020.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 1,053
Hey, nice pics! Great to see everyone having a good time.
That Lady Fish is Trout, Redfish, and Kingfish candy! :)
But you probably already knew that. Safe Boating...Jerry

As I stated before I still have a few loose ends to finish up. I hope I can get at least one or two finished this weekend but I do have a trip planed for Saturday so we will see what happens.

I attached a few pictures of a couple of loose ends that need to be completed.

Any questions or comments are always welcome.

Front cap needs to be cover in DP like the rear ones

Fuel hatch door needs to be completed and installed

Battery/Storage hatch needs to be trimmed out in aluminum

There are a few others but these are the ones bothering me the most. I just can't stop fishing. Is there something wrong with me I am starting to worry :-k

Attachments

• Battery Hatch.JPG
    Battery Hatch.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Fuel Hatch.JPG
    Fuel Hatch.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Front Cap.JPG
    Front Cap.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,021
  • IMG_2886.JPG
    IMG_2886.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 1,021
I really like your project. Have read through it a couple times. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming. I hope you stay too busy fishing to finish this thing anytime soon ;)

I know the feeling f4f, every day that I have off I talk myself right out of working on the boat and go wade fishing. Im hoping it gets REALLY cold so I cant fish and I'm forced to finish the boat. :D

Thanks everyone for looking and commenting!

Just as I suspected, got nothing done except fishing and football this weekend.

This having to go to work thing really interferes with everything else I want to do. :-({|=

i do irragation/landscape for a living. so i took a crack at your boatwash.
393578_10150414714311795_687136794_8513121_1691707342_n.jpg

parts
6-2'' pop up bodies
6-heads 10' 0-360
flex pipe
fittings
g.hose to pvc
https://www.lowes.com/pd_129318-749...br|0||p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

body
https://www.lowes.com/pd_6935-147-1...roduct_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=Rain Bird

head
https://www.lowes.com/pd_326159-749...br|0||p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

you can do it all in flex or pvc.no glue with flex just cut-n-push

flex
https://www.lowes.com/ProductDispla...gId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

these connect pvc to flex and flex to popup bodies.
https://www.lowes.com/pd_194589-749...br|0||p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

flex fitting
https://www.lowes.com/ProductDispla...gId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

200Racing, Thanks for all your in put. Your design is exactly what I was thinking of. Question for you do think the pressure from a garden hose will be enough to run this type of system. I do have really good pressure on the hose bib were I park the boat.

And thanks again.

if you have good psi it should blast.this just a piece of a zone. if you have good spray overlap it would still do the job with a lil loss of pressure.

200racing said:
if you have good psi it should blast.this just a piece of a zone. if you have good spray overlap it would still do the job with a lil loss of pressure.

Thanks I'll let you know how it turns out when I get it done.

Hey F4F, How's the "boat wash" project coming? That idea would work well on my boat lift!
I figured 8 oscillating heads, (4 overhead and 4 underneath) should do it.
Glad to see your project turned out great, esp the diamond plate decals on the side. I've
ordered 2 from Bulldog for AlumaZilla as well. Safe Boating.....Jerry

Jonboat Jerry said:
Hey F4F, How's the "boat wash" project coming? That idea would work well on my boat lift!
I figured 8 oscillating heads, (4 overhead and 4 underneath) should do it.
Glad to see your project turned out great, esp the diamond plate decals on the side. I've
ordered 2 from Bulldog for AlumaZilla as well. Safe Boating.....Jerry

Thanks Jonboat, I am still in the planing process with the boat wash but when I start it I will be sure to post pictures. I may even start it today.

Please post pics of the DP decals once you have them on the boat.

Where did you get that grizzley grip from? And do you have the problem of water going through the grizzley grip and reaching the ply wood as it would with carpet, or is it like water proofing or sealing the ply wood.

I am wanting to be able to wash my wood casting deck without having to worry about water roting the wood, and i want my deck to dry quicker than with carpet? Hope this makes sence!

T-MAN said:
Where did you get that grizzley grip from? And do you have the problem of water going through the grizzley grip and reaching the ply wood as it would with carpet, or is it like water proofing or sealing the ply wood.

I am wanting to be able to wash my wood casting deck without having to worry about water roting the wood, and i want my deck to dry quicker than with carpet? Hope this makes sence!

I got the grizzly grip from there web site just google it {grizzly grip paint not tape}

Yes it is water proof and one the best products I ever used. I highly recommend it to those that do not want to use carpet.

Hope this helps and thanks for looking and commenting

hey thanks for that.. im gonna have to get some of that and try it!

I like to grizzly grip and have looked at there website.I going to be getting some for my 1648 alumacraft boat.I will be putting down aluminum flooring and deck extention on the front and then a covering of grizzly grip.You think the grizzly grip will last for many years of use?IT looks good from your pictures =D>

I believe if you follow their recommendation for applying their product it it will last for years. I am very happy with it and I am ruff on my boat. I fish hard and when doing so I do not worry about the boat or the finish on it that includes decks and sides.

So far I have no worries

Latest posts