TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked SawDustFarmer to start the new Box Pass 7 thread since he is next after acabtp, last on the list, and will need a recipient. So all those interested in 7 be on the look out.

bigwave said:
You guys need to hurry up, I have a ton of adds for the next box......I hope the last guy on #7 is a veteran or someone who has suffered and really needs the stuff...... 8)

Big maybe we could do a pass were nobody takes anything out of the box just add to it - then we could give it away to someone who really needs it to get started or a vet something like that let me know - I would be more then willing to start something like that. :beer: :beer: :beer:

That is exactly what I want to do.......we just need a viable candidate. I would love to give to someone who needs the stuff.....maybe even let the lucky guy or gal give a wish list of what they might need. Everyone on this board is kinda like family.....a bunch of real good people. I still want to do the box 7 but maybe someone will chime in and have the Give only candidate box......and someone who needs a helping hand. Does anyone have a good person that we can start a box for? Disabled vet? or just someone that is down on their luck? Come on tinboat members......yall got any imput?

bigwave said:
That is exactly what I want to do.......we just need a viable candidate. I would love to give to someone who needs the stuff.....maybe even let the lucky guy or gal give a wish list of what they might need. Everyone on this board is kinda like family.....a bunch of real good people. I still want to do the box 7 but maybe someone will chime in and have the Give only candidate box......and someone who needs a helping hand. Does anyone have a good person that we can start a box for? Disabled vet? or just someone that is down on their luck? Come on tinboat members......yall got any imput?[/quote

I personally like the Disabled Vet idea, Don't know of any off hand but will check around and see what I can come up with.

Great idea BW

We could always list the box for sale on ebay then take the funds and buy a bunch of tinboats gear to help site development, or donate a fishing charity.

To chime in for disabled guys I have to say its all about grip and comfort and then that's what makes it something possible to even get on the water!

I haven't touched my tin in at least a month since I can't handle the pull start after my discography and really from my point of view if you are planning something like that you want to look at comfort items that make it possible!

sixgun86 said:
We could always list the box for sale on ebay then take the funds and buy a bunch of tinboats gear to help site development, or donate a fishing charity.

Like your idea too six about selling it and giving the proceeds to tinboats.net could even have an auction here fir it.

box came in the other day, pretty heavy! i will be making my change and packing it back up and should have it on its way to Arkansas in a day or two

I'll list it up for sale, or we can sell it online here. Ebay might catch a couple more bucks, but it would cost more due to seller fee's, funds transfer, shipping to me, then to buyer. Either way, I'm all about getting BP6 in the past and start looking forward to BP7.

Sorry again for having to back out of the box pass guys. I hope to be in the next one if my medical problems can get straightened out. I've got quite a few items I will be contributing that I can't use anymore.

Thanks again guys!

Make a contest here in TB - use the box as a prize!

In the alternative send it to LonLB - since he already stole one box why not send him another = add some special items for him as well [-X

Captain Ahab said:
Make a contest here in TB - use the box as a prize!

In the alternative send it to LonLB - since he already stole one box why not send him another = add some special items for him as well [-X

I like your first idea; I would love to see someone here benefit from it.

I agree, lets keep the box to somone here on this site......especially somone who truely needs a hand. We all benefit from each others advise here on tinboats. IMO we as a group should lend a hand to the deserving person. I was really thinking of a VET, but really does not matter if somone really has been down on their luck......I have lived in those shoes and it sure does feel good to pay it forward for me.

Latest posts