TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That boat seat swivel is in my sights! Lol mines rusted out!

Nice contributions man! I like that white leader chain and anchor line!

Well since I just put in new seats and an anchor...you have nothing to worry about from me!

fool4fish1226 said:
Six it's in the mail - hopefully Isaac won't slow it down let us know when it arrives :beer:

Thanks F4F, Excited again! Salt water goodies! They might delay the mail tomorrow, not sure yet but I'll post some pics when it gets here.

Buddychrist said:
That boat seat swivel is in my sights!

I'll be sure it makes it down the road. Might add one or two If I can get mine back from consignment.

Recon said:
Well since I just put in new seats and an anchor...you have nothing to worry about from me!

Hey guys I'm sorry but I've gotta skip out on this box pass. I'm having a discography on the 11th and I'm not gonna be going anywhere for a month or so and that includes the post office. One heck of a painful thing to do just to test my spine so I can be approved for surgery but it's gotta be done.

Acabtp is the next on the list recon I'll pm you his address if I've got it in my inbox

Pics! Hope to have it out by Tomorrow. Inside ea. zip lock (on the right) is packed full of goodies. Someone was kind enough to organize the bp. I blame F4F! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• bp.JPG
    bp.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 945
I put most of my stuff in Ziplock baggies that I put in. There was alot of loose lures about in there aswell

Super... .looking forward to seeing whats there and adding some stuff.

Got stuck out of town...all packed up and going out tomorrow. Had to sit on the box to tape it closed.

Here's a pic before I taped it up.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348096562650.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348096562650.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 577
I added some jigs and craw trailers for largemouth and some great soft hellgramites for river smallies. These hellgies do great in the upper Susquehanna River near me.

Not me... the big items are anchor line, seat mount and trailer light.

You guys need to hurry up, I have a ton of adds for the next box......I hope the last guy on #7 is a veteran or someone who has suffered and really needs the stuff...... 8)

Latest posts